5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Published on August 11, 2012 by Tom B

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked well in the first 2 weeks but then I started to breakout with acne.
I will continue to use it to see if the product will redeem itself. My husband likes it and it seems it's working for him.
Published 17 months ago by From Monterey, CA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 11, 2012
Tom B (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
I'm a 60 yr old male and had years of intense sun exposure due to my occupation earlier in life. I am a little embarrassed to be buying skin care products. I used this product mainly to reduce the deep creases across my forehead. I doubted it would help as I had tried moisturizers before. I must say that even after one week, I noticed a difference. My skin looks healthier and the wrinkles are not as deep. I don't have a lot of fine wrinkles so can't comment on that. I would highly recommend this treatment. Also, when I looked at the one ounce tubes, I thought the stuff would be gone in a week. It does not really take large amounts to cover your face. I'm 3 weeks in and am still not down to one half tube. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silk in two tubes, July 14, 2012
Leslie (SPOKANE, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
This is incredible stuff. Take a dab from tube #1 and spread on your face; take a dab from tube #2 and do the same. As tube #2's dab is going on, you feel your skin transformed into silky smoothness that makes you want to get someone else to touch it so they can know how skin is meant to feel. Perfection in a few seconds, producing the silkiest, best feeling skin since infancy. It doesn't make my skin oily or dry in the usual places, no moisturizer needed and no blotting off excess oil on my usually oily skin. I love this for my morning routine and will definitely keep it on my must-have list for skin care.

5.0 out of 5 stars ROC PRODUCTS ARE THE BEST FOR MY SKIN, December 17, 2012
This review is from: RoC Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Misc.)
I LOVE ALL OF ROC PRODUCTS, USE THEM EVERY DAY & NITE. I AM 73 YEARS OLD, MY SKIN LOOKS LIKE I AM IN MY 50'S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diminishes marionette lines, September 28, 2012
I've only used this combo product for 3 nights and someone already remarked on how beautiful my skin looked, especially the lines around my mouth as well as nasal folds! Noticed dark spots lightening. Note that this review is from Caron, not Doug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, February 18, 2013
This review is from: RoC Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Misc.)
I replaced this with the Philosophy brand (don't like the company Philosophy anymore, so I won't buy their products) and I never thought I would be able to get the same smooth and clean feel to my skin. This cleanser is even better - and cheaper!

4.0 out of 5 stars smooth skin, April 17, 2013
P. CAMPBELL (Santa Rosa, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RoC Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Misc.)
I have been using this for about a month. My skin is definitely smoother, but the dark spots have not changed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Price!!, December 22, 2013
The biggest issue I have always had with my facial skin is large pores. Makeup just didn't go on smoothly and now that I am developing wrinkles, it settles into the creases. I decided to try this product, though I was extremely skeptical of the results. I have been using it for several months. My skin is brighter and my pores definitely smaller. The wrinkles are less noticeable, particularly one by my eye that was about 2" long.

For me, this product is worth the price. I read a few reviews on the site and they helped me decide to take a chance. I am so glad that I did. Thanks, Roc!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brown skin sun spots, July 21, 2012
I am African American brown skin with sunspots dark facial areas. I tried this and after 2 treatments my dark spots are clearing and some problem areas are getting better. I was using Loreal but this is so much better. I have combo skin no oil issues with this product and it has not caused any breakouts. MUST TRY THIS!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ROC products produce great results, June 8, 2012
Roc products are easy to ue and produce great results when used properly. I have tried just about all the Retinol products out there and ROC is the best. I recommend this product, especially to menapausal women

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 20, 2013
This review is from: RoC Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Misc.)
Best face cleaner out there. Gets rid of small blackheads on the nose area and makes big pores look smaller.

RoC Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser, 5 Ounce