Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion

Style Name: Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser|Change
Price:$8.07+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on December 17, 2012
I LOVE ALL OF ROC PRODUCTS, USE THEM EVERY DAY & NITE. I AM 73 YEARS OLD, MY SKIN LOOKS LIKE I AM IN MY 50'S.
44 comments| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2014
This made my face feel soooo clean and soft! I absolutely love it! I have large pores, some which were blocked, and this seemed to clean everything out , giving my face a smoother looking complexion. I would suggest this to any aging woman, and especially those with large pores or acne. I'm 44 y/o and I don't recall my face ever feeling so soft. Love it!
on December 6, 2015
These products are the "real thing "! I've tried every formula available. I gave them all at least 3 weeks to show me noticeable improvement. About 6 months ago I began with this product because of all I had been hearing about retinol. I encourage you to give this a try. I am totally convinced it works. My skin has NEVER looked as good as it does now at 60 yrs old!!
on February 18, 2013
I replaced this with the Philosophy brand (don't like the company Philosophy anymore, so I won't buy their products) and I never thought I would be able to get the same smooth and clean feel to my skin. This cleanser is even better - and cheaper!
55 comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2013
I have been using this for about a month. My skin is definitely smoother, but the dark spots have not changed.
on February 20, 2016
After two uses my pores were not as noticable and I was very pleased with the product. But then my checks slowly started turning red and bumpy similar to rosacea. I do not have sensative skin or rosacea. after a full week of use I stopped. A week later the red and bumps are less, but still noticable. I guess I'm the 1% that has a bad reaction. Unexpected because I have never had a bad reaction to anything.
on May 2, 2014
I love the RoC product brand, they work great for my skin. This cleanser exfoliates, rejuvenates, and leaves skin feeling exceptionally clean, a great morning/evening skincare regimen. It is also reasonably priced, and a small amount of this cleanser can be used daily, allowing this product to last for a while before re-purchasing. Although I have not tried ALL of RoC products, I can definitely state this product is worth the price, and the results are great.
on April 1, 2016
I've been using this nightly for several months now & it has definitely made a difference in the overall appearance of the lines & wrinkles on my face, especially around my eyes & on my forehead. When I first put the wrinkle cream on, it felt so incredibly smooth & I noticed a difference right away but then after I followed up with the serum...oh wow, my face almost look transformed. I'm not kidding. It's hard to put into words. It just felt & looked like new skin almost. To some, it may feel "greasy" at first but you just have to give it a chance to absorb into your skin. I personally love the way it feels. It's wonderfully silky, like a baby's skin. You have to try it for yourself to see how great it can make your skin look & feel. Is it going to make your lines and wrinkles disappear? Of course not but I can tell you this...it will definitely make them ALOT less visible with time. Let me put it to you this way, I'm 47 & I've been mistaken for nearly 10 years younger than that!! Try it ladies. Trust me, you won't regret it.
on June 20, 2013
Best face cleaner out there. Gets rid of small blackheads on the nose area and makes big pores look smaller.
on May 10, 2016
Amazing!!!! 10 weeks and very serious results.
review image