Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Style Name: Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser|Change
Price:$7.59+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on December 17, 2012
I LOVE ALL OF ROC PRODUCTS, USE THEM EVERY DAY & NITE. I AM 73 YEARS OLD, MY SKIN LOOKS LIKE I AM IN MY 50'S.
44 comments|81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2014
This made my face feel soooo clean and soft! I absolutely love it! I have large pores, some which were blocked, and this seemed to clean everything out , giving my face a smoother looking complexion. I would suggest this to any aging woman, and especially those with large pores or acne. I'm 44 y/o and I don't recall my face ever feeling so soft. Love it!
on February 18, 2013
I replaced this with the Philosophy brand (don't like the company Philosophy anymore, so I won't buy their products) and I never thought I would be able to get the same smooth and clean feel to my skin. This cleanser is even better - and cheaper!
55 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2013
I have been using this for about a month. My skin is definitely smoother, but the dark spots have not changed.
on May 6, 2015
I hate that this product includes plastic microbeads. Microbeads are polluting our waterways, sickening marine animals, and humans (when they eat the marine animals). Unfortunately, I didn't realize this when I made the purchase. Please see:
on December 6, 2015
These products are the "real thing "! I've tried every formula available. I gave them all at least 3 weeks to show me noticeable improvement. About 6 months ago I began with this product because of all I had been hearing about retinol. I encourage you to give this a try. I am totally convinced it works. My skin has NEVER looked as good as it does now at 60 yrs old!!
on May 2, 2014
I love the RoC product brand, they work great for my skin. This cleanser exfoliates, rejuvenates, and leaves skin feeling exceptionally clean, a great morning/evening skincare regimen. It is also reasonably priced, and a small amount of this cleanser can be used daily, allowing this product to last for a while before re-purchasing. Although I have not tried ALL of RoC products, I can definitely state this product is worth the price, and the results are great.
on June 20, 2013
Best face cleaner out there. Gets rid of small blackheads on the nose area and makes big pores look smaller.
on October 31, 2015
review image
on January 16, 2016
I have been using the correction max for a week on my forehead and don't see absolutely any difference. I feel no sensation when I spread the peel on my forehead. Deep wrinkles remain as deep as they were. This is the first product I tried for this purpose and will have to find a better solution.....