Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Style Name: Max Resurfacing Facial CleanserChange
Price:$6.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on December 17, 2012
I LOVE ALL OF ROC PRODUCTS, USE THEM EVERY DAY & NITE. I AM 73 YEARS OLD, MY SKIN LOOKS LIKE I AM IN MY 50'S.
33 comments71 of 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2014
This made my face feel soooo clean and soft! I absolutely love it! I have large pores, some which were blocked, and this seemed to clean everything out , giving my face a smoother looking complexion. I would suggest this to any aging woman, and especially those with large pores or acne. I'm 44 y/o and I don't recall my face ever feeling so soft. Love it!
on February 18, 2013
I replaced this with the Philosophy brand (don't like the company Philosophy anymore, so I won't buy their products) and I never thought I would be able to get the same smooth and clean feel to my skin. This cleanser is even better - and cheaper!
55 comments37 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2013
I have been using this for about a month. My skin is definitely smoother, but the dark spots have not changed.
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2013
Best face cleaner out there. Gets rid of small blackheads on the nose area and makes big pores look smaller.
0Comment19 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2014
I love the RoC product brand, they work great for my skin. This cleanser exfoliates, rejuvenates, and leaves skin feeling exceptionally clean, a great morning/evening skincare regimen. It is also reasonably priced, and a small amount of this cleanser can be used daily, allowing this product to last for a while before re-purchasing. Although I have not tried ALL of RoC products, I can definitely state this product is worth the price, and the results are great.
on February 17, 2013
Like the way my face feel so smooth and clean after using the product. I really like a lot of the RoC products.
on May 11, 2013
I have been using Roc for some time now, and love their products. This did not disappoint. I would recommend this product to anyone with mature skin. Works great with the Clarisonic.
on May 6, 2015
I hate that this product includes plastic microbeads. Microbeads are polluting our waterways, sickening marine animals, and humans (when they eat the marine animals). Unfortunately, I didn't realize this when I made the purchase. Please see:
11 comment16 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2014
Roc Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser is the first Roc product I've tried and after just a few uses I will be trying other Roc products!

At less than $8.00, this cleanser has a nice amount of grainyness to it, to give a great amount of daily exfoliation. The grains are smooth enough to not be irritating, but tough enough for some great skin smoothing! The creamy base to the cleanser is hydrating, but not too much - I think those with oily skin would still be happy with it. It's also great for removing every trace of makeup. I like to use this occasionally with my Clarisonic to give an even more exfoliating cleansing. In the shower, at the skink, morning or night, this quickly became my favorite every day cleanser. It leavea my skin soft, smooth, and bright.

Now I can't wait to try some other Roc products!