5.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkle Reducing Miracle
Published 19 months ago by Eve F

3.0 out of 5 stars To ROC or not...
Don't think about using this if you have very dry skin, as the retinol which eases those fine lines also causes skin to flake and peel, and Never use any product not especially designed for the orbital area around your eyes. I had undergone laser resurfacing about nine years ago on my face, but at the time my doctor said the forehead didn't need it. Now it doesn't have...
Published on February 18, 2006 by Tris McCarran

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkle Reducing Miracle, December 27, 2012
This review is from: RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, 1-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I tried this cream after reading mixed reviews. I took into account all the various suggestions and felt like it still had a lot to offer me. Being middle aged, I have signs of aging in my face. I tried all kinds of other creams behind heading to this one. This one DOES THE TRICK! My skin is so much smoother and more youthful! I love how well it erases lines and dark marks on my face. I was careful not to put it too close to my eyes like others had mentioned. My cheeks and forehead were revived, but I still felt like my eyes were suffering. So many prescription creams carried the hefty price tag, so I turned to more suggestions online and landed on a different but inexpensive retinol cream to try for the circles and creases I'd developed around the eyes. With this product- Retinol Cream (Vitamin A) - 2 oz. + FREE St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer Gift Set- I felt I had a real shot.

It took about a week, but combining the deep correxion cream with the regular retinol cream seemed to be paying off. My eyes were filled in, lighter, and natural looking like the rest of my skin had already been from the night cream. It took 10 years off my appearance! I didn't have any of the flaking I'd read complaints about or irritation. My eyes were healthy. My skin looks young and I have all sorts of confidence again. Ladies, if you're in the middle of your life and running around like me, take my word for it. You won't be disappointed in retinol creams if you try them!

5.0 out of 5 stars This product works!, January 28, 2011
I'm sorry, but it's ridiculous to complain about a slight odor or a tingling sensation with the use of the RoC Retinol Correction line. This only means it is working! This is not meant to be a "perfume" cream; it is more like a medical prescription, though not as strong as straight retinol. I've used it for almost a year and can tell you that if you use these four RoC products (RoC Retinol Correction line) day filler, eye cream, moisturizer & night cream, you will see noticeable results. My only regret is that I just discovered I can save a bundle by ordering it from Amazon rather than purchasing it at any of my local drugstores. It is far, far better than any other over-the-counter products that promise wrinkle reduction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!!!, October 23, 2012
I did not buy this from Amazon, but will in the future.
I am 51 and look like my deceased 91 yr old grandma.
I'm Irish so I'm translucent and if I think about the sun I wake up with a new wrinkle.
I have semi-sensitive skin. Maybe it's not so sensitive since I tend to put a coat of this stuff on, that I'm so shiny I reflect.
The shine disappears though and others can drive down the road with out being blinded by my face.
After 8 weeks of using this product every other day, the furrows near my eyebrows are decreased by a pretty fair amount. My sad clown lines near my mouth/cheeks are now looking more "bored clown" honestly there is a difference. Short of using my husbands power sander on my face or a brillo pad, I can't think of anything better to use and I've used them all.
I alternate days with the creamy version of this stuff and some of the collagen filler.
I wanted to experiment to see if they worked the same and they do.
At this price it's almost a sin not to buy this stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but praise for this product!, December 30, 2011
I'm 67 years old and have some deep lines on my cheeks. I read the reviews on this product and decided to give it a try. Heaven knows, I've tried so many skin care products, paid a small fortune, and haven't seen a thing, so I wasn't going to be too upset when this one did nothing like the rest. I started using ROC Deep Wrinkle Filler on December 12th. I've faithfully been putting it on a.m & p.m. and can't believe the difference in those lines. The right side lines aren't as deep as the left - probably because I sleep on my left side, but the lines on the right side are so much less noticeable in just shy of 3 weeks, it's unbelieveable. The ones on the left side are more noticeable, but even that side looks a lot better than before I started using ROC. I'm going to continue to use it and I'd encourage anyone who has facial lines to use it, too. I'm completely satisfied with this product and will get on the autoship when I reorder.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT for the furrowed brow!, August 24, 2011
Baroness B (Wichita, Kansas United States) - See all my reviews
I had been using Olay's deep wrinkle cream and still like it, but when I used this product there was such an improvement! Retinol rules! If you have frown lines between your brows that seem to be getting worse, this smoothed mine out! I only use it on that area and at the age lines that are developing (alas)on each side of my mouth, which it also helps.

It doesn't take much, an amount less than the size of a small pea for my total application. Being a retinol product, it tingles when you put it on and I'm careful with what I put close to my eyes, so maybe I'll try their product for the eye area.

5.0 out of 5 stars It helps me a lot!, March 29, 2012
The first time I tried this serum I wasn't sure about its features. So, I decided to test it my way. I decided to use it every day for one month only in one side of my face. On purpose I chose for applying the serum that side with the deeper age lines, because, you know, we people tend to make gestures mostly with one side of the face.
About 3 weeks after that, I asked my daughters (teenagers, not children), which were not aware about my experiment, which side of my face was smoother and with less age lines. Voilá! The answer was that with the constant application of the serum, in other words, that side with previously deeper lines! Wow! That was amazing.

Not happy with this, I tried another thing with Photoshop after those 3 weeks: With a picture of my face I cut it in halves and created two new "mes" with every half repeated in the same face. I hope I could explain it clearly. Pictures didn't look exactly like me, because one half of people's face it's not exactly the same as the other half. But, what was clear is that one face looked younger than the other.

However, I have to recommend to use it constantly or you won't see results, and, important as well, clean your skin, moisturize it, nourish it every day/night, scrub it weekly, and DRINK water at least 2 lt daily.

I definitely recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars RoC ROCKS!, August 5, 2011
I have used Avon products, Clinique, and Mary Kay and none of them have givem me the results of my RoC products. This is the only product that I can put on in the morning and my skin feels smooth all day rather than getting the tight dry feeling at the end of the day that other products give me. I love the fact that I can order my RoC at Amazon and not have to go out shopping paying higher prices for other brands of even the prices that are at the store for my RoC products. Would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sunscreen/retinol combo that evens skin tone, December 31, 2012
I bought this product when I was looking for a daily sunscreen which would even out my skin tone and improve the appearance of the fine lines appearing around my eyes. Although this product is a bit expensive, I chose it because it contains both retinol and a sunscreen. Retinol and retinods are the only topically-applied chemicals which have been shown (through scientific study) to reduce in fine lines and wrinkles. Additionally, retinol is used to treat acne and has been shown to even out skin tone. Therefore, I thought this cream might address my skin problems, and the results have been great. My skin tone is more even, and I have noticed a slight reduction in the lines around my eyes. My skin does not get greasy while using this moisturizer, which is also awesome.

Although I was looking for a sunscreen when choosing this product, I realize this may not be true for other people. It should, therefore, be mentioned that when using retinol, one should wear a daily sunscreen, as the retinol makes skin more photosensitive. So, this product is sort of a 2-in-1: retinol to address various problems with the skin, and a sunscreen to protect from the side effects of the retinol. The sunscreen in this product has been very effective: I spend a good deal of time outdoors and haven't had any sunburn since using this product. Unfortunately, there is debate on whether one of the chemicals in this product that acts as a sunscreen (oxybenzone) is safe to use.

I have seen some reviews stating that this cream made the reviewer's face peel. This is a common side effect of using a concentrated retinol product when one hasn't used retinol before. If this is a potential problem for you, try using a less-concentrated retinol cream for a while before starting application of this cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this product, November 2, 2011
I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND LOVE THE FACT THAT I AM 58 AND NO ONE BELIEVES MY AGE. I AM A PERSON WHO CLEANSES MY SKIN REGULARLY BECAUSE, I FEEL IT IS IMPORTANT IF YOU EXPECT A PRODUCT TO WORK WELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND GETTING IT THROUGH AMAZON MAKES IT AFFORDABLE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediate Softening of Wrinkles and Ingredients Help With Long-Term Improvement, January 9, 2010
This RoC product is good to use for instant results before you go out, in addition to what it's doing underneath the surface of your skin. It instantly softens lines and/or wrinkles, neither of which I have of course!

Recently I went into a panic because I found a new "line" around one of my eyes. Whether it was a beginning wrinkle or not, I restocked my RoC products. I've used fine cosmetics since in my teens and my face looks better than many people my age. I credit the quality products. RoC products are more effective than department-store wrinkle-removers, etc., and much less expensive. Retinol products work, although you do have to make sure to protect your skin when you're out in the sun and be sure not to wax your face after using it, a mistake I made.

In fact, if you're new to Retinol products, go slowly. I would probably use it every other day at first to see how your skin reacts, before starting to use it every day. Can't hurt. I am definitely seeing softer skin and softening of lines. The dark spots under my eyes are improved, although I have allergies and getting rid of them altogether is probably unlikely to happen. I'll keep trying for the best improvement I can get though, and RoC products seem to do it for me. I think the Deep Wrinkle Filler is a keeper, but my favorite is the Deep Wrinkle Night Cream. I plan to keep using both.

Rate and Discover Movies