1,075 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkle Reducing Miracle
Published 24 months ago by Eve F

1.0 out of 5 stars The First Time!!
Published on September 28, 2011 by En Yu

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkle Reducing Miracle, December 27, 2012
This review is from: RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, 1 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I tried this cream after reading mixed reviews. I took into account all the various suggestions and felt like it still had a lot to offer me. Being middle aged, I have signs of aging in my face. I tried all kinds of other creams behind heading to this one. This one DOES THE TRICK! My skin is so much smoother and more youthful! I love how well it erases lines and dark marks on my face. I was careful not to put it too close to my eyes like others had mentioned. My cheeks and forehead were revived, but I still felt like my eyes were suffering. So many prescription creams carried the hefty price tag, so I turned to more suggestions online and landed on a different but inexpensive retinol cream to try for the circles and creases I'd developed around the eyes. With this product- Retinol Cream (Vitamin A) - 2 oz. + FREE St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer Gift Set- I felt I had a real shot.

It took about a week, but combining the deep correxion cream with the regular retinol cream seemed to be paying off. My eyes were filled in, lighter, and natural looking like the rest of my skin had already been from the night cream. It took 10 years off my appearance! I didn't have any of the flaking I'd read complaints about or irritation. My eyes were healthy. My skin looks young and I have all sorts of confidence again. Ladies, if you're in the middle of your life and running around like me, take my word for it. You won't be disappointed in retinol creams if you try them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Found the trick for making this work with sensitive skin!, May 30, 2013
MB (New York) - See all my reviews
I love this product for fighting wrinkles, but it is so harsh. I have sensitive/dry skin (which of course, shows wrinkles the most) and being of "that certain age," my skin is extra dry and sensitive. I used this religiously, but ended up with my eyes almost sealed shut from a reaction to it and my skin burned, even when I limited my use to once or twice a week. Got rid of the wrinkles, but also got rid of my skin!! I won't give up using it, because it is amazing on wrinkles, but I recommend not using it every night - use it a couple of nights on, then a couple of nights off. My face would be red after using it this way, but not burned. A friend of mine recommended another skin care product - she's into organic - and told me to try Bel Essence (comes in an oil or cream, I used both - I've been buying it from their website but it's available here too)(Bel Essence Anti Aging Treatment - Intensive All Natural Anti-Wrinkle, Facial Lift Skin Care Formula - 1.5oz). This solved the reaction problem to Roc. Not only did it help my skin in general, but using it with Roc - no burning, no bad reactions. I talked to my doctor about it, and he told me that the natural oils in Bel Essence contain high amounts of Vitamin E and other nutrients that help the skin heal and stay healthy. If you love Roc (and I am a HUGE fan), I recommend using Bel Essence with it, to get the good effects of Roc without the bad. There are a lot of all natural skin creams out there, but this worked the best, and absolutely worked the best with Roc.

Quick update - for Roc burns, I found that the Bel Essence oil Bel Essence - (2oz) 100% All-Natural Organic Anti-Wrinkle Formula with Argan, Grapeseed and Sesame Oil works a little quicker in helping heal. Probably because it is 100% oil without the ingredients to turn it into a cream. So if Roc really burned your skin, the oil will help treat it more quickly.

Another quick update - my skin is fabulous now. Never thought it would look this good - the Roc has reduced my lines to minor marks that make up covers nicely, and my skin is soft, firm, and a lot brighter. This is a GREAT combo. I love the effect of the bel essence on my skin, the roc gets your skin to turnover faster, and the bel essence makes sure that the new skin is firm, smooth, soft and wrinkle free. I can't believe that a natural product work work this well - I expect it from the roc which uses chemicals, but I am amazed that ingredients from nature can so completely change my skin and make me look years younger!

Ok - so I just need to add another quick rave about the combination of roc and bel essence. I had deep crevices across my forehead - GONE - only the tiniest of lines that are easily covered with makeup. I now have NO LINES around my eyes, or on my upper lip. This combination is amazing. I've used the Roc alone for a long time and saw results, but when I added the Bel Essence, that's when I really saw results. And permanent results. I am so thrilled with my skin now!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Good I Went to Work Today Without Makeup On for The First Time in 15 yrs., January 12, 2012
I've always laughed at the way moisturizers are marketed as having scientific-sounding properties with "visible results" so when I bought this, I was really only expecting a nice facial cream from a reputable company at a cheap price. I started using it 10 days ago and as expected, it seemed like a decent moisturizer but otherwise unremarkable. I completely forgot about the promise of "visible results" never having really expected them due to the low price. Then, about three days ago, I went to put on my makeup before work and stopped because it looked like I already had. I had to actually wipe a tissue over my face to reassure myself that no, I wasn't losing my mind--it was my bare skin. I can't believe it but after only a matter of days, my face looks like it did 15 years ago when I was 36. Back then, I had great skin and could get away with using a bare minimum amount of liquid makeup. As I got older, though, I had to use more and more to the point that by the time I was 50, I wouldn't be caught dead in public without makeup on. Today, I went to work without makeup for the first time in 15 yrs. Even my husband, who thinks beauty products are a scam and a waste of money, commented about it and he NEVER notices anything--not hair coloring or styling, new nails, pedicures, facials and professional makeup--nothing. This stuff is AMAZING. Add the price to the equation and it's really the best beauty product I think I have ever purchased. I read the review cautioning to not apply it around the eyes. That was not my experience. For the first week, the only place I applied it was around my eyes. Now I use it on my whole face. I am SOLD.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this product, November 2, 2011
I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND LOVE THE FACT THAT I AM 58 AND NO ONE BELIEVES MY AGE. I AM A PERSON WHO CLEANSES MY SKIN REGULARLY BECAUSE, I FEEL IT IS IMPORTANT IF YOU EXPECT A PRODUCT TO WORK WELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND GETTING IT THROUGH AMAZON MAKES IT AFFORDABLE.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product works!, January 28, 2011
I'm sorry, but it's ridiculous to complain about a slight odor or a tingling sensation with the use of the RoC Retinol Correction line. This only means it is working! This is not meant to be a "perfume" cream; it is more like a medical prescription, though not as strong as straight retinol. I've used it for almost a year and can tell you that if you use these four RoC products (RoC Retinol Correction line) day filler, eye cream, moisturizer & night cream, you will see noticeable results. My only regret is that I just discovered I can save a bundle by ordering it from Amazon rather than purchasing it at any of my local drugstores. It is far, far better than any other over-the-counter products that promise wrinkle reduction.

1.0 out of 5 stars The First Time!!, September 28, 2011
This is the first time my skin has ever had a reaction to skincare. The only thing I love about my skin is that it never seem to react to anything I subject it to & I have no allergies when it comes to skincare. Now I can only say, most skincare. I love the ROC Wrinkle filler & bought it before trying this cream. The most sickening thing about this cream is that it gave me a break out which is rare. I now have 4 pimples which are rather red & yet, I don't see any results. I felt a slight sting when I put the cream on, near the cheek & mouth area.

I usually sort of wipe off remainder cream on my neck after applying it to my face & now, parts of my neck is rather red & itchy. UGLY!! Again I shall say, this is the first time this has happened so this cream is a very special cream indeed! On a lighter note, I bought the eye cream of the same range & it was fine. I don't see really visible results but it was easy to smooth on & comfortable to the eyelids. I'll review that one when I have more time. I shall still to the ROC Wrinkle Filler from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediate Softening of Wrinkles and Ingredients Help With Long-Term Improvement, January 9, 2010
This RoC product is good to use for instant results before you go out, in addition to what it's doing underneath the surface of your skin. It instantly softens lines and/or wrinkles, neither of which I have of course!

Recently I went into a panic because I found a new "line" around one of my eyes. Whether it was a beginning wrinkle or not, I restocked my RoC products. I've used fine cosmetics since in my teens and my face looks better than many people my age. I credit the quality products. RoC products are more effective than department-store wrinkle-removers, etc., and much less expensive. Retinol products work, although you do have to make sure to protect your skin when you're out in the sun and be sure not to wax your face after using it, a mistake I made.

In fact, if you're new to Retinol products, go slowly. I would probably use it every other day at first to see how your skin reacts, before starting to use it every day. Can't hurt. I am definitely seeing softer skin and softening of lines. The dark spots under my eyes are improved, although I have allergies and getting rid of them altogether is probably unlikely to happen. I'll keep trying for the best improvement I can get though, and RoC products seem to do it for me. I think the Deep Wrinkle Filler is a keeper, but my favorite is the Deep Wrinkle Night Cream. I plan to keep using both.

5.0 out of 5 stars RoC ROCKS!, August 5, 2011
I have used Avon products, Clinique, and Mary Kay and none of them have givem me the results of my RoC products. This is the only product that I can put on in the morning and my skin feels smooth all day rather than getting the tight dry feeling at the end of the day that other products give me. I love the fact that I can order my RoC at Amazon and not have to go out shopping paying higher prices for other brands of even the prices that are at the store for my RoC products. Would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product if you can get through a few weeks, May 17, 2011
Very good product to smooth out aging sun damaged skin, yet with the active ingredient Retinol (sp?) you will experience dryness then as it sloughs off your skin feels rejuvenated.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hold your nose!, December 13, 2011
I was so looking forward to trying this. Don't, unless you so enjoy the piercing stink of perfume! If they had fragrance free, I would try again.