5.0 out of 5 stars Good reading
I recommend this booklet. Easy to read and to understand. It is all based on scriptures and easy to follow.
Published on April 8, 2012 by Truth and nothing but the truth

2.0 out of 5 stars Why do I read these pamphlets?
I read them because I like to get to know others beliefs. And, to know more about those who give loving Christians a "bad" name.

When comparing what is said in this pamphlet and studying scriptures, I think the author makes many far reaching conclusions. Just my opinion.

Published on June 19, 2012 by Jen

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, April 8, 2012
This review is from: The Road to Eternal Life (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book and the hope it offers to all ..., September 1, 2014
This review is from: The Road to Eternal Life (Kindle Edition)
Everyone seems to want to travel the Road to Eternal Life but does anyone really know where it leads? This book offers a look at what the Bible has to say about eternal life and what it means for you today. I love this book and the hope it offers to all who read it!

5.0 out of 5 stars united church of god, February 1, 2014
This review is from: The Road to Eternal Life (Kindle Edition)
the road to eternal life is through the trinity as 3 and the trinity as 1 according to my wife.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, March 14, 2013
This review is from: The Road to Eternal Life (Kindle Edition)
Since I can no longer read from hard cover books, I am replacing what I have that are Kindle oriented. That's what this is. I read the hard copy originally and wanted it available for anytime. I wish there were more of my Christian books for Kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, November 12, 2012
This review is from: The Road to Eternal Life (Kindle Edition)
Lovely! I can say that it does walk you through some of the bible on each subject. Most of all I did not fall asleep reading. Thank you! Its best read in small chuncks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 24, 2014
This review is from: The Road to Eternal Life (Kindle Edition)
loved it! I would recommend this book to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, June 5, 2013
This review is from: The Road to Eternal Life (Kindle Edition)
This was informative and essential for all to read! Loved it was free too!!!!!! Thank You So Much For This!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truth!, May 12, 2012
This review is from: The Road to Eternal Life (Kindle Edition)
If you're not afraid to examine the scriptures and believe them, this book will be a great help. Worth rereading.

2.0 out of 5 stars Why do I read these pamphlets?, June 19, 2012
This review is from: The Road to Eternal Life (Kindle Edition)

The bottom line. You, yes you, are a child of God. God become flesh and walked this earth, for you. He died, making Himself THE sacrifice for your sins (mine too!). You are guaranteed a spot in Heaven because Jesus already bought your "ticket" when you opened your mouth and heart and said out loud (even if you were/are by yourself) saying that you believe Jesus is the Son of God, who lived and died. He rose from the dead and is in Heaven.
There's a lot of things in between that would take up pages and pages of the wonderful ways Jesus brings comfort, love, makes hard things easier, is a constant companion, with a LOT of love for you.
Once you have said Jesus is your Savior, there is NOTHING that can separate that. Once you belong to Jesus, He's not letting you go.

The Road to Eternal Life