4.0 out of 5 stars but still pretty great for
slightly smaller than i was hoping for and died after only a few months of use. plus the tires kept falling off. but still pretty great for laughs
Published 2 months ago by Kyle Kennedy

1.0 out of 5 stars Great looking mouse but it is a piece of crap!
The Camaro is my favorite car but this mouse only lasted about two hours and now won't sync up with my new Mac Book Pro or my Toshiba Satellite PC laptop. I can't get in touch with customer service and quite frankly I don't think they care. Don't waste your money on one of these unless you want an expensive paper weight.
Published 6 months ago by idrivean18

4.0 out of 5 stars but still pretty great for, November 2, 2014
This review is from: Road Mice Chevrolet Camaro Wireless Mouse - Silver/Black (HP-11CHCCSXK) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars big kids, September 12, 2012
Not sure abt most people, i seem to have a hard time purchasing for the man n my life. So i decided to buy him a replca of the car he just bought. I really didnt think he would like it because it doesnt come in the same color. Lol. But, i guess they're always a kid. This one is 54.
But, I got the product on time. A little before i believe. Nothing broken etc...
We think it looks even better than the pictures.
Yes, im very happy to have gotten it for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 11, 2014
This mouse looks cool and works great- a great gift for someone that likes Camaros

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved this! It's a minnie of his real wish, November 17, 2014
My husband is hard to buy for. He loved this! It's a minnie of his real wish.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, July 28, 2013
Love it it's perfect it's cute works great love how the head lights light up well worth the money if you enjoy this kinda stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 8, 2015
Grandson loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, June 21, 2014
i just review the police car, and the same goes for this one as well
and yes the lights work, which make it even better

5.0 out of 5 stars Its my best Computer Mouse, January 8, 2014
amazonman (Pleasanton, California, United States) - See all my reviews
Fun and works great. Everyone asks me where to get one. Unique gift for anyone who likes cool gadgets and has a laptop or works at a desk too

1.0 out of 5 stars Great looking mouse but it is a piece of crap!, July 2, 2014
idrivean18 (Rapid City,SD) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the one I ordered, February 8, 2013
I had been trying to get one of these for two months. After two expired tries someone had one available. I received it quickly and was so excited until I saw it wasn't the color I ordered. The box showed the grey and black but inside it was white and blue.