5.0 out of 5 stars Great show!
I like the attention to detail (takes place in the early '60's) on the sets and props. The acting is excellent! My favorite show.
Published 20 months ago by Bill

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good
It is hard to keep my attention. I've seen so many TV Cop shows they all seem to use the same script with some tweaking. This one did come up with a novel theme. So it was more tolerable and entertaining than many-many others.
Published 6 months ago by southerntothecore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show!, January 19, 2013
Bill (Augusta, Maine USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Can barely wait for the DVD, April 28, 2013
I sure hope they don't cancel this GREAT show. I'm so tired of all the reality shows. I can hardly wait until the DVD is available. Sure there are some inaccurate aspects, but with being a show about the times 50 years ago, we should give them a break. Not nit pick some much on cars, clothes etc. You can watch episodes on the network website. That's just an option. Sure hope the execs at CBS have the good sense to keep this show for next season. It always comes down the those Neilsen ratings. How many of us have the box anyway? How about all of us who don't, we don't get a vote on this. Not too fair.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SHOW ON PRIME-TIME TV!!!, April 23, 2013
VEGAS combines the style of MAD MEN with the drama of BOARDWALK EMPIRE and the wit and charm of WHITE COLLAR. Love the sets, the plots, the fashions and most of all, the acting and star power! VEGAS is a class act all-around. Please keep this show going for several seasons to come. A winner!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Struggled with this one, March 12, 2013
Good honest fun show. Not Vegas but then what is? Living in Vegas since 63 I find this to mirror some of Vegas but is candy coated for TV. Ralph Lamb and his Brother Darwin OWNED this town for 20 years and while Ralph was Sheriff no one screwed up. They minimized what he actually did to law breakers. Folks who were thieves were "rumored" to find themselves out at the state line in underpants and nothing else after a VERY long and sound beating. The Lambs were not everyone's cup of tea but as a law abiding person they took care of the town and no one messed with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars BRING IT BACK, March 2, 2013
I have been reading where Vegas has been cancelled. I am sorry especially if they leave it hanging. There are shows that are a lot worse than Vegas. I say they should give it a chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing really like it, April 19, 2013
Only two things need to be said,

The main characters are very accomplished and are perfect for this series, and it is awesome.

Please do not let this great series go the way of other wonderful shows like Firefly, that is all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegas Redux, April 28, 2013
An outstanding TV series with a stellar cast and excellent scripts. Great care has gone into the detail of recreating the Vegas of the 50's in the sets, costumes, music, and the automobiles. I hope this series is around for years to come!

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it., March 1, 2014
Glad to have found this show on Amazon. Good cast...Quaid and Chiklis are great! Love the old school Vegas. Hope it lasts longer than one season...

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegas, February 28, 2014
Love the story line. I am already regretting that this is the only season though that is available I have a feeling it is going to leave me hanging.

5.0 out of 5 stars NO GAMBLE!, February 28, 2014
This is a WINNER. Would like to see additional series. It is well worth one's time to watch this series.

Road Trip