1,010 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Can barely wait for the DVD
Published 22 months ago by Chatty Cathy

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good
It is hard to keep my attention. I've seen so many TV Cop shows they all seem to use the same script with some tweaking. This one did come up with a novel theme. So it was more tolerable and entertaining than many-many others.
Published 12 months ago by southerntothecore

5.0 out of 5 stars Can barely wait for the DVD, April 28, 2013
I sure hope they don't cancel this GREAT show. I'm so tired of all the reality shows. I can hardly wait until the DVD is available. Sure there are some inaccurate aspects, but with being a show about the times 50 years ago, we should give them a break. Not nit pick some much on cars, clothes etc. You can watch episodes on the network website. That's just an option. Sure hope the execs at CBS have the good sense to keep this show for next season. It always comes down the those Neilsen ratings. How many of us have the box anyway? How about all of us who don't, we don't get a vote on this. Not too fair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show!, January 19, 2013
Bill (Augusta, Maine USA) - See all my reviews
I like the attention to detail (takes place in the early '60's) on the sets and props. The acting is excellent! My favorite show.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SHOW ON PRIME-TIME TV!!!, April 23, 2013
VEGAS combines the style of MAD MEN with the drama of BOARDWALK EMPIRE and the wit and charm of WHITE COLLAR. Love the sets, the plots, the fashions and most of all, the acting and star power! VEGAS is a class act all-around. Please keep this show going for several seasons to come. A winner!!

4.0 out of 5 stars BRING IT BACK, March 2, 2013
I have been reading where Vegas has been cancelled. I am sorry especially if they leave it hanging. There are shows that are a lot worse than Vegas. I say they should give it a chance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Struggled with this one, March 12, 2013
Good honest fun show. Not Vegas but then what is? Living in Vegas since 63 I find this to mirror some of Vegas but is candy coated for TV. Ralph Lamb and his Brother Darwin OWNED this town for 20 years and while Ralph was Sheriff no one screwed up. They minimized what he actually did to law breakers. Folks who were thieves were "rumored" to find themselves out at the state line in underpants and nothing else after a VERY long and sound beating. The Lambs were not everyone's cup of tea but as a law abiding person they took care of the town and no one messed with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, February 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous show hard to wait week to week, February 20, 2013
Great story line, wonderful eye for details ie set and setting, acting is awesome, casting I love both the good and bad guys. The show ends and I can hardly wait till the next week. Best show I have seen in a long time. It's a 5 star, scale 1-10 it's an 11.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegas Redux, April 28, 2013
An outstanding TV series with a stellar cast and excellent scripts. Great care has gone into the detail of recreating the Vegas of the 50's in the sets, costumes, music, and the automobiles. I hope this series is around for years to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better the 2nd time around., November 4, 2014
I had watched portions of the show when It was on tv. Found it again on Amazon Video and became hooked. Dennis Quaid really sells his character of a 60's ranch owner/ sheriff and Michael Chicklas as a mob guy_NOPROBLEM! On top of everything else watching episode after episode with no commercials really kept me going! With Amazon video streaming it has changed the way I watch TV. If I have 2 shows I want to watch I know one will probably be on Amazon. Now the big question is which one do I watch now and which one later!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegas, Season 1, November 17, 2014
We loved this show! Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis along with the cast were outstanding actors. The story line was well written. We were so disappointed to see that CBS cancelled having Season 2. This show should be renewed. It is a clean gangster versus good guys show. What is this world coming to when you have a show that is so entertaining and it is cancelled? Do they want people to see filth and mindless shows? Shame on CBS.

Road Trip