Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RoadPro PLB-003 Black 12" Patchwork 'Leather-Like' Shave Kit Bag
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2012
The bag is six inches high by seven inches wide by about twelve inches long with well placed compartments. It is larger than any shave bag I have used and accomodates about 50% more than the average shave bag. The leather is supple with a leather handle and removable over the shoulder strap. It reminds me of an old time doctor's bag but smaller. It will hold, but does not come with, five or six cosmetic bags that can be used inside the main compartment to provide for additional organizing by type; shaving, dental, etc. The two end compartments hold larger items and can accomodate a nettie pot, etc. It has four plastic feet about 3/4 inch high on the bottom for protection. I have been using for about six weeks and appreciate its features more with each use.
on March 24, 2015
Very very good for your money, it was very hard for me to understand the true dimensions of it so I will put some pics.
review image review image
on September 8, 2012
Purchased as a toiletre bag. Wanted larger than the normal bag. Nice quality. Great value. Nice big bag with many zippered pockets. Definitely what I was looking for.
on December 26, 2012
The description is accurate and when the bag arrived, it was packed inside out, but once we reversed that, it was just what we were looking for...a bag to hold personal grooming items with room to spare.
on October 13, 2015
This is a wonderful shave kit (or toiletry bag) I can fit literally everything I need in this thing; Body wash, shampoo &conditioner (full size bottles for all three) toothbrush/paste case, soap case, razors, q-tips, and I still have room for more...

My only complaint (and the only reason this is a 4 star product rather than a 5 star) is that one of the zipper handles (not the actual zipper) broke on one of the side pockets as soon as I opened it. But this can easily be fixed with a dab of super glue or a paper clip.. And it's the only issue.. The rest of the bag is holding up just fine.

Gentlemen; I highly recommend this bag as a full "bathroom needs" kit.

Ladies; This would also make a great bag for your feminine needs. (razors, makeup, pads, etc)
on April 5, 2014
The 6" by 7" description is good but it's more like 10.5" wide including the 2 end compartments. The center section is about 8". The tag reads "Genuine Leather" and "Made in China - Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." It doesn't smell nearly as bad as a new Samsonite Spinner I recently defumigated.

Considering the price I won't send it back but sure won't use it for razor, skin care products or toothbrush.
on October 12, 2014
I use this little bag to carry little necessary things daily to work. Well made and the right size for me. Guys at work tease me about my man purse but who cares. Even fits in my saddlebags on my bike. Love it.
on February 13, 2016
This toiletry bag is very well made. Tons of compartments and flaps to fit many different products such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, and even brushes. You can even put full size bottles of your favorite product in here because it is very spacious inside. I love the "patchwork" design on it, makes it seem like real leather. I believe the material is PU leather, but it is still very sturdy and well-made. I highly recommend this product, great buy!
on February 5, 2016
The bag is a good size and well made it seems. The only negative is that the zipper top does not seal completely posibly to allow air to get to the interior. This couold be a problem if something leaks inside. I place a cotton cloth inside the top opening so if this happens the spilled contents will be ubsorbed by the cloth.
on November 28, 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend as he had the same leather bag for so long that it finally needed to be retired. This bag is very sturdy and constructed well. The little handles on the top make it very handy. I would definitely buy this again...and when I start traveling more, I WILL be buying one for me as well.