Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on January 28, 2014
Bought this to be used together with the BiXPower Car Cigarette Lighter Female Socket and Anker 20,000 maH battery pack for charging of devices that comes with a car cigarette lighter charger. Works as promised!
on April 4, 2016
Cord is much heavier than I was expecting. When dealing with power a heaver cable is better at moving electricity than a thin cable. The construction seems to be really good. I do not see any reason this cable will not last. Look forward to many years of use from it.
on December 22, 2013
If you are looking for a 12v extension harness, this is a good one. The wire is heavy grade (or seems to be). I would prefer one with a spiral cord (which I have) but this is a good extra in case the other has issues.
on February 3, 2016
Everything was good for two weeks then the plug became loose and the wire was out of the 12v plug, No I did not pull the wire to unplug it. I use it in my truck [big rig] and I go through a lot of bumps. So only giving it 3 stars for plug breaking down with in a couple of weeks. But over all the product seems to be working fine with the help of duct tape.

Would have been nice if they had better quality plug. Or maybe I just got the bad one.
on October 29, 2015
Bought this product and the day I got it the cords were showing and it doesn't work. Not impressed!
review image
This is a nice looking extension cord. The cord has a great protective outer casing and the cord seems durable. I gave it a 1 star because the male end would not make contact with the power outlet in my 2010 Ford Escape. I even tried pushing it in a little harder and it broke. I bought this to make an led trouble light using a Cree led lamp. I cut the female end off to wire it to the lamp so I cannot send it back. Now all I have is a nice piece of red wire to use for some other project some day.
on March 22, 2016
It does what its supposed to. No issues.

Bought it to extend the cord of a 12v powered air matress pump so i could pump the bed up IN the tent rather than filling it up outside and forcing the bed through afterward. Which worked out great. Havent tried using it to power anything else.
on July 5, 2011
I ordered this part to go with a Cobra power inverter. This weekend was the 1st time I used it and it worked just great. We were camping and had to blow up our aero bed and didn't even have a minor problem. It reached as far as I needed (of course we did bring an extension cord). Everyone wanted to use this part. The product was just what I expected and worked like a charm. Love it and recommend it to everyone that needs to extend the reach of their power inverter.

Product was delivered as I expected and on time. I did not ask for special quick deliver, so I just waited until it arrived. Would definately order again from this vendor.
on May 25, 2016
As a 12 volt extension cord, it works. Does what I needed it for. Bring power from my batteries to my Ham Radio. Used to just move the battery pack when the power went out. Now I just plug this in. Does not get too hot.
on August 7, 2013
This product appears well made and should do well as an addition to my emergency kit. ( To run my mini tire compressor) it does not have an inline fuse as most adapters do though. I went to the auto store and bought an inline fuse holder and wired it in.