5.0 out of 5 stars lots of compliments
Published on October 14, 2012 by Mary & Bobby

3.0 out of 5 stars Gigantic
Published on November 7, 2012 by B. Lou

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of compliments, October 14, 2012
This review is from: Roamans Women's Plus Size Shawl Collar Ultimate Tee (Apparel)
This top is perfect for Fall, what a great find! Could be worn in an overly cool office too. Not bulky like a sweater can be, I like to cuff up the sleeves at 3/4 length, holds its shape. It is slimming even in 3X & 4X sizes and you'll get lots of compliments. The button details are nice. Machine washing & drying has been fine so far, I use dark color safe detergent for any black clothes. Sizing is true so don't buy a size bigger for loose fit. The longer length hides tummy & large behinds, very flattering top! I bought one then re-ordered more because I got many compliments. So comfortable, casually feminine AND easy care... unlike a comfort-only sweat shirt or hoodie meant for the guys.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gigantic, November 7, 2012
The color was nice enough, very close to the picture (I bought the Navy). The material was a bit thin, looked and felt like a mid priced long sleeved t-shirt. But this shirt is gigantic. I'm short, maybe five foot four on a good day standing really straight. If I bought a belt I could have made a mini-dress out of the 2x. It falls easily past my upper thighs. I normally wear a 2x in most brands, I bought a 2X...oh my...it's more like a 3 or 4X. I think its because I'm short and not extremely busty. It's like wearing a giant blue sack dress with a v-neck.

On the up side, the neck line lays nicely.

Not horrible, not great. I'm not sure if I can buy this brand...I think it's for tall people only.

1.0 out of 5 stars deceiving..., March 22, 2013
...looks absolutely nothing like the image....its significantly long and for the medium.I bought it felt like an xxl..it's a waste of money... the company says they will happily refund if not satisfied but they forgot to mention that they deduct $7.50 from ur refund to cover shipping.....ill be using this to sleep with....please don't waste ur money...

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had read reviews before buying, July 25, 2013
LAMC (Austin, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
The other reviews posted here are valid. This top is not the trim, contoured garment pictured in the photos. It is one large square, and the fabric is thin t-shirt material. The basil color is actually olive, a color I would never have ordered. I also ordered a pink color--pretty, but the stitching was reversed in several places. If this were a $10-$12 item I might keep it. Given the poor construction, I will return.

1.0 out of 5 stars HUGE and material not worth it, October 25, 2012
These are sized very, very large. Plan on at least 2 sizes smaller. And, it felt like it actually grew throughout the day, which tells me that it can't hold it's shape. I washed it, and the shawl collar is now limp, and very unattractive. Since I've washed it and can't return it, I'll just have to use it for a pajama top. Since washing, its not even something I'd want to wear outside to get the mail. Very unhappy with the purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, March 11, 2013
I was shocked that this looked worse than a garment purchased in a .99 store.
It came rolled up..the size if a fist...so wrinkled...omg....
Flimsy
Unflattering
Don't waste your money. :((((

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, March 14, 2013
Washed it once, carefully, and it came out misshapened with the neckline looking ridiculous. Unwearable, but really not worth returning. You get what you pay for with this one. I'm still not sure where all the positive reviews came from. Makes me very skeptical if they were legit.

2.0 out of 5 stars I Like it but~~, March 27, 2013
So many reviews said it was sooooo big, that I ordered a size smaller and shouldn't have. It's not a bad quality though, just smaller than I wanted it to be.

4.0 out of 5 stars fast, fast shipping, March 19, 2014
I should have gone with my instincts and not the reviews and ordered large. Everyone said they ran so big, I got a smaller size. I wear this sort of top with leggings,and want it a bit loose over my stomach, to hide bulges and want it long so it covers my butt. I am 5'4" and weigh 165, have a big butt. The medium is ok, but might not let me wear a collar shirt under it for layers and warmth without it looking too tight. I do like the soft fabric, and just ordered two more, this time in large. I like them very much anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer fun, June 18, 2012
Went on vacation to Boca Raton. Didn't notice the humidity or the sun. Loved the style. Just love cotton .