Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Format: DVD|Change

on July 10, 2010
If you're looking just to enjoy the respective episodes of the Fantasy Factory 2 then this DVD is for you. However if you're looking for the same production quality found within the first season DVD that was released by MTV you may have to keep waiting. The episodes have no commentary, the menus are bland, and though the DVD does include deleted scenes you just can't pick a specific scene you have to watch them all. And the deleted scenes included within the dvd have poor sound quality with peoples voices randomly cutting in and out.
on July 13, 2011
Regardless of the other reviews about the quality of the disks and the extras provided, I felt I needed to chime in and rate the show itself a 5. THIS IS A GREAT SHOW. I would watch it with my Grandma or my children. Sounds corny, but Rob is a great role model... even for me and I'm in my 40s!!
on July 28, 2010
BEWARE this product. While it contains the season's episodes, it is void of episode commentary, is VERY slim on special features, and, for all intents and purposes, is HARDLY an official release.

Note that Amazon even denotes: "DVD-R Note: This product is manufactured on demand when ordered from Amazon.com." Translation: This DVD is burned on the spot by Amazon (not MTV) for you when you order it (Notice that it's not available in any other stores besides Amazon).

As far as I can tell, this was a rather haphazard and half-hearted release by MTV and Amazon at the onset of the third season airing on TV to get some quick cash. But if you want a REAL release from MTV, don't buy into this cheapy run and give them what they want!

9 bare episodes and a few minutes of deleted scenes, all not even manufactured by MTV, aren't really worth the price, in my opinion. This fantastic show and it's fans deserve MUCH better, MTV!
on January 18, 2013
I have all the seasons of Rob and Big as well as Fantasy Factory. I was nervous about it but the DVD-R format looked just fine. There aren't any special features either but I really don't care about those much anymore. Buy it. Do it.
on January 4, 2014
I really love this it's clear and on the second disc it says special features the DVD is amazing yea the home screen doesn't look like season one but everything is clear and the audio is perfect I really love this DVD
on October 16, 2010
This show is awesome, but be warned everyone, if you are buying this because you would love to see the show to the fullest (meaning uncensored) dont buy it. its all censored. which is dumb. so dumb. im so mad. funny show, but terrible dvd. the only reason i bought it was for the uncensored episodes and deleted scenes.
on November 1, 2010
I have all the Rob and Big's and the first season of Fantasy Factory. I just recently bought this second season and hold on a minute!? No commentary! I looked all through the menu's and nothing! That is my favorite part of the dvd's, and it makes no sense. Also, it appears as though a lot of the music is changed from tv (Drama Beats?) this must be a liscensing and royalty thing, but a lot of the famous artist songs are missing here, and it changes the impact of some of the episodes. So if you want to complete your collection, you are getting less with this dvd than the last three. Can only hope season three has the commentary or I might let that season go until they fix this.
on April 7, 2010
Natural Born Gymkhana-er was a great sensation it is Liberal and has all the enjoyments this episode can possibly have. It entails a great depiction with a well-above average guy on the team with a I.Q. score of 126 the skateborders name is Big Cat. Rob Dyrdek makes a fantasy of drifting all come true when he goes toe to toe in a race car frenzy and puts it on the internet. It doesn't get any better than to take in a plate, sip on some soda, and watch at home from my pc.
on March 5, 2013
As a fan of Rob Dyrdek, this season of Fantasy Factory was a must. It had all the episodes, plus some bonus material not available during the regular season. Great purchase.
on August 21, 2011
Great item! Was exactly what was advertised. Can't say anything bad about it.Love the Fantasy Factory Series. Can't get enough of it.