Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on October 4, 2010
Just as with Fantasy Factory's Season 2 DVD, this is a "burned when you order it" release direct from Amazon.com, undoubtedly slim on any extras or universal playability (unless your player supports DVD-R playback, it won't work), again, just as with Season 2.

Once again, it's sad that I have to say how much more this great show and its fans deserve.

PLEASE MTV, give us REAL releases of these seasons, commercial grade, with organized extras, etc. You did it for Rob & Big, you did it for FF Season 1. So how 'bout it??

Ppl, the only way to get real, top-notch releases from MTV is to NOT buy into this DVD-R "burn as you order" shortchange.

Awesome show, awful DVD sham.
on July 13, 2011
Regardless of the other reviews about the quality of the disks and the extras provided, I felt I needed to chime in and rate the show itself a 5. THIS IS A GREAT SHOW. I would watch it with my Grandma or my children. Sounds corny, but Rob is a great role model... even for me and I'm in my 40s!!
on March 29, 2011
Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE fan of Rob's and all his shows. With that being said, this DVD set does NOT do him justice. It feels slapped together in a matter of seconds. The quality is terrible, like watching a poor quality Youtube video. This is really disappointing. I regret buying this now.
on October 12, 2011
I have all the seasons for a reason! lol that rhymed. Product came way ahead of scheduled date. The packing was great and product was protected. Product exceeded expectations. I will recommend this company to friends and use them in the future. Definitely worth it!
on December 14, 2010
This was a great season. Funny as always. Shame about the quality of the disc. If you buy this be careful you do not scratch the discs, as they tend not to play after. It happened with my nitro circus season 2.
on November 20, 2012
Got this for my daughter...a big Rob Dyrdek fan. She enjoyed this DVD very much! Thanks, Amazon! It's good to know I can find this stuff online.
on February 14, 2012
Simply fantastic one of the funniest shows that I've ever seen hands down this will not disappoint you if you like crazy funny shows.
on October 9, 2012
I just love Rob Dyrdek, I really enjoy every thing he does... I try and get everything he has done
on November 26, 2011
Can't get enough of that Rob! When I am needing a good laugh, I just pop this DVD in and enjoy!!!
on October 31, 2015