2013 Knockout of the Night 1 Season 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Antonio Silva vs. Alistair Overeem UFC 156 With size, strength and power, Antonio 'Bigfoot' Silva is an enormous fighter with a great ground and pound game. Alistair Overeem, one of the most intimidating fighters in the UFC, will have to battle his Brazilian jiu-jitsu to move up in the…
2. Robbie Lawler vs. Josh Koscheck UFC 157 Powerful striker, 'Ruthless' Bobby Lawler will make his first appearance in the Octagon in nearly 9 years, going toe to toe with equally talented striker, Josh Koscheck. With 16 knockouts between the two fighters, this one is unlikely to go the…
3. Jake Ellenberger vs. Nate Marquardt UFC 158 After nearly 2 years away, longtime middleweight contender Nate Marquardt returns to the Octagon with a new look as a welterweight, and knockout artist Jake Ellenberger plans on sending Marquardt back to 185-pounds with a few taps from his heavy hands.
4. Roy Nelson vs. Cheick Kongo UFC 159 A veteran of nearly seven years in the UFC, Cheick Kongo has stood the test of time; the French fighting pioneer now faces Roy Nelson, a jiu-jitsu black belt who has transformed into the most feared KO artist in the division.
5. TJ Grant vs. Gray Maynard UFC 160 Unbeaten since 2011, TJ Grant battles Gray Maynard in an intense war for a welterweight title shot. The winner will be one step closer to the ultimate goal of earning the title of world champion.
6. Shawn Jordan vs. Pat Barry UFC 161 While they're fighting in Canada's Great White North, the heavyweight battle between Pat Barry and Shawn Jordan has a Louisiana feel, as New Orleans' Barry faces off with Baton Rouge's Jordan in a bout no one is expecting to go three rounds.
7. Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva UFC 162 Middleweight champion Anderson Silva returns to Brazil to ready himself at home for the toughest test of his career; meanwhile, Long Island's Chris Weidman works day in and day out in the hopes of becoming the next UFC Middelweight champion
8. Anthony Perosh vs. Vinny Magalhaes UFC 163 Australian Anthony Perosh found a second wind in his career when he moved back to the light heavyweight division, winning 3 straight before a 2012 loss. Perosh returns to the Octagon against Brazilian Vinny Magalhaes, who has won 6 of his last 7 bouts.
9. Chad Mendes vs. Clay Guida UFC 164 As two of the top featherweights in the game today, it was inevitable that Clay Guida and Chad Mendes would meet in the Octagon. At UFC 164, the high-energy attack of Guida collides with the knockout power of Mendes in a high-stakes.
10. Renan Barao vs. Eddie Wineland UFC 165 UFC interim bantamweight champion Renan Barao and former WEC champion Eddie Wineland both fought on the undercard of WEC 53. Now they meet in the co-main event at UFC 165 and square off for the UFC interim bantamweight title.
11. John Dodson vs. Darrell Montague UFC 166 Darrell Montague makes his Octagon debut at UFC 166 against title contender John 'The Magician' Dodson. Coming off a decision loss to flyweight champ Demetrious Johnson, 'The Magician' won't be looking to give Montague a very warm welcome…
12. Tyron Woodley vs. Josh Koscheck UFC 167 Tyron Woodley looks to bounce back from his decision loss against Jake Shields at UFC 161. Former title contender Josh Koscheck suffered a first round KO loss to Robbie Lawler in his last bout and will be seeking redemption against Woodley.
13. Travis Browne vs. Josh Barnett UFC 168 Josh Barnett and Travis Browne are both riding two fight winning streaks and coming off impressive first-round knockouts of top-10 opponents. Both hope to continue recent success when they meet in the Octagon at UFC 168.