Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on April 3, 2009
Basic Robbins is written for medical students and contains much more succinct and high-yield information than Big Robbins. I would use this book in conjunction with my course lecture notes or other materials. If you know what this book contains, it will give you a leg up on Step 1. I've noticed that many of the things written in Goljan's Rapid Review Path and First Aid come directly out of this book.
on December 12, 2013
This gives a great pathology outline. Although it's not the newest edition and is missing some summary slides, it's well worth the price. I use it as a reference book and to supplement my slides from class. Condensed, but still an easier read then some other books like Rubins.
on January 12, 2014
The majority of this book is very easy to read and provides excellent visuals. I would highly recommend it to anyone taking pathology.
on January 31, 2013
awesome book with CD,. I was looking for the book for long time,. and now I find the best one,..
on November 11, 2015
Not worth it. Buy an up to date book with more color and easier explanations