5.0 out of 5 stars love it!
Super easy to use! Love it! The blue foam part that goes around the ball, did come off after the first couple weeks of use, but it works just as well without it.
Published on October 4, 2010 by A. Sturm

1.0 out of 5 stars Ineffective, ball comes apart, closing his course
Published on August 11, 2012 by Florence Nightengale

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, October 4, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Works nice, June 27, 2013
This review is from: Robby Wash Blue Laundry Ball Pack (12 months) (Kitchen)
Personally I found all this hard to believe. I mean something so small could wash for so long as well as all that detergent? Well it's true. While I've only used it a short time and not a whole year, I am pretty determined that the information given about it is true. My Robby Ball was pre-filled with one batch of pellets already. So I loaded my washing machine up and dropped the ball in. When the laundry was finished I was surprised to see the pellets were still loose in the ball rather then a big funky clump -- this was a good sign to me. Also, I noticed that there was hardly any scent. I actually like a high smelling scent from my freshly washed clothes, but I know many people have allergies to such things which is why I'm not complaining about it. Either way, my clothes were clean and fresh when all was said and done.

The Robby wash ball is an ultra high efficiency laundry solution with no need to add any detergent. Makes doing the laundry very easy and saves you the hassle of lugging home large containers of laundry detergent and cleaning up if you spill when adding detergent to your washer. Refill ball when level of maco-molecule pellets is less than 75% full.

How it works: The Robby Wash ball uses a unique and patented worldwide technology to clean your laundry even better than the powder laundry detergents it was independently tested against. Its activated macromolecules are gradually released through the wash, dissolving dried-in stains by generating ions which activate the water molecules. This increase in the pH enables the activated molecules to penetrate deep into the fabrics and attach themselves to the stains. As the motion of the drum agitates the clothes, the stains come away easily from the fabric and dissolve in the water. Of all the systems on the market, Robby Wash's effectiveness is tested, proven and guaranteed.
Needless to say I was very pleased with my experience and look forward to saving lots of money on laundry detergents and products! Not to mention more space in my tiny laundry area!

READ FULL REVIEW: [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great at odor removal, October 15, 2011
This review is from: Robby Wash Blue Laundry Ball Pack (12 months) (Kitchen)
We've used this ball on multiple loads of stinky laundry, including washrags that smelled a little mildewed, and winter clothes that smelled from being in the garage. Thus far (we've had this product for about a month and a half) it's been amazing; everything comes out smelling clean. We're thinking of getting a bunch to give as gifts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ineffective, ball comes apart, closing his course, August 11, 2012
This review is from: Robby Wash Blue Laundry Ball Pack (12 months) (Kitchen)
Initially we were very excited to try this product hoping for more environmentally safe products. Unfortunately every time my wife did a load of wash I immediately could tell & complained about the course feel of the clothing and sheets. Dress shirts were so course I did not want to wear the shirt one time or ever have dress shirts washed with the ball. The first time she washed the sheets I immediately noticed how course they were. Towels came out course and rough. My wife had noticed the same problem with the product but did not want to let me know when she did a load with the product thus keeping me blind to the method of the wash. On the third wash the ball came apart and neither of us were able to get the ball back together; since we are both 60 we took it to our neighbor who was 49 who also was unable to put the ball back together. We contacted the company complaining about the problem of the ball coming apart, they encourage us to buy more of the product up front, and we had just missed the 30 day deadline so we were stuck with the defective product. We unfortunately bought the product directly from the company, they would not stand by the product, and neither could they explain why our wash came out course and rough. We have two brand-new LG frontloading washers and we have gone back to using the recommended products and once again my dress shirts are soft, the towels are soft and fluffy, and are sheets no longer feel like sandpaper. I could not help but notice that other people were pleased with the product but we strongly recommend not buying the product directly from the company Orsani, and we strongly suggest sticking with the products that have been effective in the past. We tried giving the product away to 3 neighbors who also tried the product, they did not even want it for free!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Robby Wash Blue Laundry Ball Pack (12 months) (Kitchen)
Originally I won a Robby Ball through a blogging site and we fell in love with it. We have three small kids and do a LOT of laundry. All of our clothes come out fresh and soft, even without fabric softener, but we use some anyways. I used my original laundry ball for 9 solid months, but it eventually began to crack despite our washing machine which doesn't even have an agitator! If you consider spending $32.95 vs 9 months of laundry detergent, we still come out ahead! I hope this current laundry ball lasts as long or longer. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is they do not guarantee the product at all or up to a year, we asked if they replace them because ours cracked and they would not.

Robby Wash Blue Laundry Ball Pack (12 months)
$45.00 $29.00