Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Outdoor Deals on HTL

Special Size: Toddler (1-4 Years)Size: 6-12 Months / 2.5-4 M US ToddlerColor: PinkChange

on October 21, 2012
I bought these for our 7 week old to wear during Fall and into winter so that I wouldn't have to mess with socks all the time. These are lined in faux shearling so her little feet and toes still stay warm even without socks. They stay on just like regular Robeez and they are cute too.
on December 7, 2012
I bought these shoes because my daughter has other Robeez that have been great for her. I liked that these were a little warmer and looked like little moccasins. However, my daughter only wore them a couple times before I felt like I was putting her through some cruel torture device. The elastic is WAY too tight. it left red and pink indentations all around her ankles. I tried putting her in socks and it did the same thing. The shoes are plenty big, but the elastic is just way too tight. So...after just a couple wearings, we retired these shoes. And after just those first few wearings, they looked disgusting!! These shoes pick up dirt and stains way too easily. After only 2-3 wearings, they looked like they had been worn daily for MONTHS.

Eventually, I replaced the elastic and my daughter wears them around the house as houseshoes. They are great for that, but I wouldn't recommend anyone buying these as you have to replace the elastic yourself...and they are only suitable for public wearing a couple times.
on October 6, 2012
I bought these for my 11-month old, who is high percentile and fitting into 12-18 month clothing.

They are soft and flexible, which is great for a beginning walker. I also liked that they are lined and would hopefully keep her feet warm in the coming fall and winter months.

They are also well made with quality materials.

Despite all this, I am sending them back. They are so tight around her little ankles that they left huge red welts. If the elastic were just a bit looser, they would be perfect. The shoes themselves have ample room for her feet to grow, so it's not that the size is too small. The next size up would look like clown shoes. Maybe she just has chubby ankles for her age; I don't know.

I'm sending these back and will stick to Zutano booties for now.
on December 20, 2012
I like these in theory, as I was looking for warm slippers that would stay on and take the place of socks. However, the plush lining drastically reduces foot and ankle space. My daughter is beautiful but rather large (97 percentile), with chunky feet and ankles. I bought the small size, which were stretched so far around the ankles that the shoe was gaping open and the elastic cut into her skin. I tried the medium size also, but they were still pretty tight on the ankles and further were comically long. I think the small size might be too tight even for average sized babies. Picture normal size robeez lined with cotton balls and then trying to stuff your baby's foot in too. They should have made the shell bigger to compensate. Oh well, back to socks.
on September 27, 2013
Im in love with the Robeez! Only downfall is they are indeed pretty tight around the ankle, just as other reviews said. The fluffy lining makes them a bit more snug than the regular robeez. My daughter will still wear them tho. I'm hoping the ankle part will loosen over time and not dig into her skin as much. Many reviews said they got dirty quick, so I sprayed mine down with suede protector. Havent been worn enough to know how clean that will keep them.
on October 17, 2012
These are perfect for indoor slippers. Our 13 month old is walking well but our hardwood floors are chilly and I wanted a cozy slipper that would stay on. Like other reviews state this runs a bit smaller than the regular shoe due to the lining and material. She fits the 12-18 month but doesn't have a lot of room to grow so I suggest ordering up a size.
on October 11, 2012
I ordered this shoe as a baby gift, and I was not disappointed. It's a little bit different than just the ordinary baby slipper, and it looks both feminine and comfortable. I've never been disappointed with Robeez soft-soled shoes for babies and toddlers, and this will be a fun extra baby gift. I'd always recommend Robeez shoes!
on November 1, 2012
I bought the 12-18m size for my 12 month old daughter (she wears a 5w at striderite) and they fit great, I haven't noticed them too tight around her ankle as others have described. Its really hard to find cute infant slippers and these are great. They will keep her feet warm on our cold tile floors this winter.
on January 26, 2013
Robeez are the best little baby shoes! They are easy to put on, they STAY ON, and are a very cute design--we get many compliments. These moccasins are no expection--they are cute, sturdy, and have a fuzzy interior (unlike the normal shoe) which will help to keep the feet warm in the winter!
on January 28, 2015
Sometimes the elastic of crib shoes rubbed on my daughters foot/ankle, but the fuzzy lining of these was just perfect and kept her feet toasty the fall when she wore them. The light pink picked up lots of dirt when she crawled (of course) but daily brush offs helped.