Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Special Size: Toddler (1-4 Years)|Size: 9-12 Months / 4 M US Toddler|Color: Blue|Change
Price:$23.75 - $24.74

on January 24, 2012
These shoes stay on - are not hard to get on, and they have a soft rubber sole. I can't believe i am spending this kind of money on a shoe that will last 3 months tops, but after i tried cheaper ones, it's a must have. i lost one, but will now buy again because they're the best.
on May 21, 2012
Bought these in 12-18 mos (size 5) for my then 11+ month old who was growing out of his 6-12 month shoes. These are huge! He started walking around 11 months, and these are almost a full inch too big on him at almost 13 months, which will cause him to trip when walking. We had him fitted for shoes the other day and he is indeed a size 5, and the shoes we purchased in the store (the only pair we tried on) fit perfectly, less than a 1/2 inch longer than his foot. So I'm not sure these Robeez are true to size (they are still about an inch too long on him). I missed the return window so I guess we wait another 2-3 months and see if they fit then. I would say these are probably closer to a size 5.5 or 6. So they run almost a full size too big? They are super cute in the red though!
on April 10, 2014
These are worth the cost! I know they are a little pricey for a shoes a toddler won't wear long, but they go on so easily and my son is clearly comfortable because I put them on to try them on him and when I took them off him he wanted them back on...which he had never done with his other sneakers. They are great to allow him to walk/run around and climb playground equipment. Also, as a parent, they are easy to take on and off, which is also priceless. My son has big feet, they are a tiny bit big (which i wanted), but still work and he will grow into them which is the point.
on October 29, 2012
My son has been wearing these since he started walking at a year (he's now eighteen months old), and they're perfect for him. They're light; they don't weigh his feet down or trip him up. They're also super easy to take on and off, and they've stayed surprisingly nice looking even though they've experienced a lot of wear and tear. I've already ordered the size up in both blue and red.
on December 17, 2012
The sole is very flexible and it allows my son to walk easily. I don't know if this is all shoes, but I find it hard to get his feet in almost every day. I wish the velcro opening was maybe a quarter inch longer.
on May 30, 2012
Super cute and fun! These work great for my very fast walking 14 month old. They are easy to get on, but he can't get them off! Which is great. They don't trip him up or slow him down. They are true to the sizing chart. Fun color and retro look. Worth the price, and I am a thrifty shopper.
on October 6, 2012
My son has eczema and the usually full leather shoes make his feet itch. I was looking for something easy to put on, a little wide and not covered in leather. These have all of those qualities and they are so cute!!
on July 29, 2012
Perfect for my just under a year old boy -
got the 12-18 -
the grip holds well and he was very excited about them.
looks great with jeans and any summer wear -
so cute my little man
on September 28, 2012
My son started walking at 10 months. I wanted shoes that were not only cute but had a great sole. The shoe is a little wider than I expected but the velcro holds well. He looks great in any outfit with these shoes. Great buy!
on August 7, 2012
these shoes are high quality. we've been using them for about 4 months and the wear is as expected... just a little worn on the toes from crawling. the soles are very flexible and offer decent grip... perfect for learning to walk!