5.0 out of 5 stars the best - stay on, rubber sole, soft
These shoes stay on - are not hard to get on, and they have a soft rubber sole. I can't believe i am spending this kind of money on a shoe that will last 3 months tops, but after i tried cheaper ones, it's a must have. i lost one, but will now buy again because they're the best.
Published on January 24, 2012 by Ariel Dana Mcnichol

3.0 out of 5 stars huge for a size 5
Bought these in 12-18 mos (size 5) for my then 11+ month old who was growing out of his 6-12 month shoes. These are huge! He started walking around 11 months, and these are almost a full inch too big on him at almost 13 months, which will cause him to trip when walking. We had him fitted for shoes the other day and he is indeed a size 5, and the shoes we purchased in the...
Published on May 21, 2012 by nicolef

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the best - stay on, rubber sole, soft, January 24, 2012
Ariel Dana Mcnichol (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 24, 2013
My son has been wearing these for 10 months now...since he could walk. Have held up nicely and he can walk comfortably in them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart, June 9, 2014
My crawler wore these like 4 times before the threads were coming undone and the front was very scraped off. Will think twice before buying any similar style Robeez. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars best toddler/walking shoes, April 10, 2014
These are worth the cost! I know they are a little pricey for a shoes a toddler won't wear long, but they go on so easily and my son is clearly comfortable because I put them on to try them on him and when I took them off him he wanted them back on...which he had never done with his other sneakers. They are great to allow him to walk/run around and climb playground equipment. Also, as a parent, they are easy to take on and off, which is also priceless. My son has big feet, they are a tiny bit big (which i wanted), but still work and he will grow into them which is the point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for crawling to cruising, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Robeez Mini Shoez Speedy Petey Pre-Walker (Infant/Toddler) (Apparel)
These shoes fit great, are easy to get on and off and stay on. Good shoes for crawling and learning to stand.

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute and very flexible, December 17, 2012
The sole is very flexible and it allows my son to walk easily. I don't know if this is all shoes, but I find it hard to get his feet in almost every day. I wish the velcro opening was maybe a quarter inch longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good lilttle shoes, November 14, 2012
My toddler has pretty wide feet, and these just fit him. They would not work for a super high volume foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for new walkers, October 29, 2012
My son has been wearing these since he started walking at a year (he's now eighteen months old), and they're perfect for him. They're light; they don't weigh his feet down or trip him up. They're also super easy to take on and off, and they've stayed surprisingly nice looking even though they've experienced a lot of wear and tear. I've already ordered the size up in both blue and red.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Robeez?, October 23, 2012
Authentic shoes would not have any flaws in their stitching, it will be perfect. I noticed fraying in the stitching and bad workmanship.

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE & COMFY, October 6, 2012
My son has eczema and the usually full leather shoes make his feet itch. I was looking for something easy to put on, a little wide and not covered in leather. These have all of those qualities and they are so cute!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›