5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp shirt love the cuffs!
I love this shirt; the fabric is very strecthy and the fit was good on my shoulders, but a bit tight in the stomach (but I do need to lose a few) especially for a 4x. The lime on the cuffs are a nice tought of color for the otherwise plain navy shirt. As usual, the stitching and quality is excellent, like all Robert Graham shirts.
Published 16 months ago by M. Weber

2.0 out of 5 stars Too snug
My husband is a XXL and other Robert Graham XXL shirts fit him fine. This is too snug to wear. Unfortunately I had disposed of all packaging before he tried it on.
Published 15 months ago by Patricia J. Kennedy

2.0 out of 5 stars Too snug, October 3, 2013
Patricia J. Kennedy (Scottsboro, Alabama, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp shirt love the cuffs!, September 3, 2013
M. Weber (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars All Good, January 31, 2014
Good quality and fit for someone who normally wears a Medium or Large, depending on the cut. Err one size up if you don't want too tight. Only complaint is regarding the horizontal button slots; counterintuitive and rather annoying. Otherwise great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic style and appearance...!, January 18, 2014
This shirt is perfect for Saturday night casual events in upscale restaurants and functions. The color and fit is excellent.