- Simultaneously display both air flow or air velocity and ambient temperature measurements
- Easy to set area dimensions for measuring CFM/CMM that can be stored in the meters internal memory and recalled during the next use of the instrument
- Built in Infrared thermometer for non-contact temperature measurement to 932 degree F with a 30:1 distance to spot ratio
- Rugged design that is easy to grip and hold
- Large easy to view LCD display is easy to read from a distance
Have one to sell?
Robinair TIF3220 Thermo-Anemometer and IR Thermometer, LCD
|Price:||$200.49 ($200.49 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$56.46 (22%)|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $178.27
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||SPX Industrial|
|Number of Items||1|
The new TIF3220 measures air speed and temperature. It is ideal for spot air flow measurements at... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The new TIF3220 measures air speed and temperature. It is ideal for spot air flow measurements at various air returns and vents. Store MIN and MAX readings. Hold specific readings with the data hold function. 3-0.5 ft cable connects the vane sensor to the instrument making it easy to reach ceiling vents.
Top Customer Reviews
By Marcus on September 25, 2014
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
a nice looking meter and good features. The problem was i couldn't get the airflow to show on meter, after a couple of days of trying to get it figured out i sent it back. The inductions that came are very vague for the many functions this unit has. Also tried thier customer service but ran into a wall .
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: tools electrical