Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Robin's Scuba Jet 7885- LEGO Batman Vehicle (Loose)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 23, 2010
I ordered the Lego Robin's Scuba Jet for my son who loves building with Legos and owns many different Lego products much like this one. I was surprised and very disappointed when this arrived loose in a ziplock bag with no instructions, no picture or anything. It looks like something you'd find at a garage sale. I meant to give this as a Christmas present, but how he is supposed to build it without knowing what it even looks like is beyond me. Sending this toy loose in a ziplock bag is ridiculous. I cannot even give this gift now. Really lousy on the part of Amazon to even sell this.
on April 13, 2013
This toy has been used repeatedly in water play ie: bathtime, sink play, etc. as well as being used when playing with other Batman sets. My grandson is happy that Robin has his own cool stuff since Batman gets most of the cool accessories.
on August 20, 2010
This is the best Lego vehicle I have ever had!!! It has an awesome canopy and brand new jet engines. It is easy to assemble even without instructions. The Robin mini figure fits better in it without its cape, if you want Robin to sit in the Scuba Jet Robin's cape might get a little in the way.
on May 8, 2011
My son was so excited to receive these, as they are discontinued. All pieces were there and in good shape! thanks!
on March 9, 2014
My grandson really liked this scuba, they play were lego and he saw this on line, so I purchased it for him, He really liked it, the vendor I purchased it from . shipped promptly.
on January 3, 2013
I didn't realize it when I purchased it, but this product is not a set put together by Lego. There are no Robin logos or anything. Cool vehicle, but not the complete package.
on May 24, 2011
My nephew was so excited, but when we got it, it had no instructions. Very disappointing. Not the first time we have run into this problem, shouldve known better.