Robot And Monster 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Apartment 3 1/2/Don't Walk! When Monster won't give up believing in his imaginary friend, Fuzzy Slippers, Robot worries he has a case of arrested development, or worse, insanity - until he sees Fuzzy Slippers himself
2. Li'l Lugnuts/Letterology When Robot finds out that Monster's childhood idol, Li'l Lugnuts, is really an embittered thief, he can't bear to break Monster's heart with the truth and winds up getting them both involved in Li'l Lugnuts' heists.
3. The Party/First Impressions Robot has to keep his Crazy Cousin Gizmo from learning about his family's high class party that night or risk never being invited to a family function again.
4. Game on/Bad news Baconeers Things go from friendly competition to a no-holds-barred throwdown as Robot and Monster compete against J.D. and Spitfire on their favorite game show.
5. Anger Management/Family Business When the guys realize Monster is suffering from "night rage," they decide to enroll Monster in an anger management class. When Robot quits the Blinking Light Factory to take a new job, Monster helps the Defaults get him back.
6. The Bacon Tree/The Dark Knight Robot & Monster decide to grow their own bacon trees in order to produce a never-ending supply of their favorite food - BACON!
7. The Package/Ogo's Cool Robot and Monster decide to make a little extra money for a color Tube by delivering a secret package to a series of suspicious characters, but realize too late that they've entangled themselves into something much bigger.
8. Super Pole/Boomerang Robot and Monster playfully root for opposing teams at the Super Pole Party until Monster takes it too far and a battle ensues.
9. Baconmas Parts I & II Tensions run high when both Robot's and Monster's families are invited to celebrate Baconmas at their apartment.
10. J.D. Loves Gart/Misery Date When it seems that J.D. has fallen for Gart, Robot sets out to unmask Gart's true character, while Monster desperately clings to his ideals of true love.
11. Dirty Money/What J.D. Wants Robot & Monster decide to grow their own bacon trees in order to produce a never-ending supply of their favorite food. However, Monster's theory of tree-nurturing proves too fruitful when his tree becomes animate and dangerousl
12. Monster Hit Robot's latest invention creates the world's catchiest song for Monster to perform and the guys quickly become a musical success, but their relationship begins to crack when Robo Ono threatens to break up the band and friendship.
|Director||Gary Conrad, Adam Henry|
|Producers||Monique Beatty, Martin Leeper, Dave Pressler, Jim Schumann, Joshua Sternin, J.R. Ventimilia|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|