Robot Chicken 7 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. G.I. Jogurt We find out why God hates bees, a drunken visitor from Narnia comes through the wardrobe, the Dino-Riders get a rock song and Cobra Commander joins SAG.
2. Link's Sausages The creators give us a look at what they believe is really behind Punky Brewster's Punky Power.
3. Secret of the Booze Bert from Sesame Street gets a new roommate, and we see what The Terminator would have been like as a step-dad.
4. Rebel Appliance A dad has an uncomfortable talk with his daughter about the birds and the bees, and the Robot Chicken writers let the Robot Chicken Nerd take a trip into The Game of Thrones.
5. Legion of Super-Gyros No one knows what disease Gerry injected himself with in World War Z...until the Robot Chicken writers take a crack at it!
6. El Skeletorito The Robot Chicken crew tries to come up with a Candy Crush movie, and Woody Woodpecker gets an unwanted phone call.
7. Snarfer Image The Robot Chicken gang thought the drift in Pacific Rim could use little reworking, the future is revealed to kinda suck for Looney Tunes characters in Looper, and Voltron gets a new member.
8. Up, Up, and Buffet Our writers imagine how Scrooge McDuck would do on Shark Tank, and Fred Flintstone gets a colonoscopy.
9. Panthropologie The zany writers of the show put Master Chief and Cortana in an uncomfortable conversation.
10. Catdog on a Stick The Robot Chicken crew lets you know if Santa Claus is a racist.
11. Super Guitario Center Have you heard of The Boglins? The RC writers have, and they make a splash with a swamp song.
12. Noidstrom Rack The minds behind Robot Chicken reveal what happens when the Zybots try to join the Autobots.
13. Stone Cold Steve Cold Stone The Robot Chicken writers expose the real reason why no one plays the piano in Wayne Manor.
14. Walking Dead Lobster The Robot Chicken dreamers send Kim Possible on a mission to North Korea.
15. Victoria's Secret of NIMH From the minds of the writers, we watch as The Count from Sesame Street has a run in with Blade.
16. The Robot Chicken Bitch Pudding Special Robot Chicken fan-favorite character Bitch Pudding gets her time to shine in a brand new solo special!
17. Batman Forever 21 Bear Grylls deals with some Wild Things, Dr. Ryan Stone calls a radio station, Brainy Smurf manipulates events in House of Smurfs, and Baloo discovers he hasn't always just been a bear in the jungle.
18. The Hobbit: There and Bennigan's Dumbledore breaks bad, we see a documentary on the war of the Kitchen Commandos, and G.I. Joe Extreme!
19. Chipotle Miserables The Robot Chicken writers imagine where the Velociraptors from Jurassic Park learned to be so cleaver.
|Starring||Seth Green, Sebastian Bach|
|Supporting actors||Mikey Day, Donald Faison, Keith Ferguson, John Oliver, Matthew Senreich, Alia Shawkat|
|Producers||Barb Cimity, Janet Dimon, Douglas Goldstein, Seth Green, John Harvatine IV, Ethan Marak, Tom Root, Matthew Senreich, Eric Towner|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Is it possible to give a review of Robot Chicken? I think not. But the 'B***h Pudding' story is sublime.Published 2 months ago by deaays
Twisted minds continue to run rampant with action figures. And getting more twisted all the time. Though they see to have a fetish concerning pie and berries.Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer