Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.17 shipping
Rock Band 4 Band-in-a-Box Bundle - Xbox One
|Price:||$169.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Start a Band. Rock the World - Rock Band 4 delivers the ecstatic rush of a live band performance like never before. Grab some friends and live out your rock fantasies on stage, under the lights and in front of a roaring crowd.
- The Most Music Available - Over 60 new tracks from rock's biggest names and upcoming acts. More than 1,500 songs available for download through the in-game Rock Band Music Store. Freely import your previously purchased Rock Band music library into RB4
- Add your Personal Signature - Put a unique spin on your favorite tracks with Freestyle Guitar Solos, Dynamic Drum Fills and Vocal Improvisation
- Keep the Party Going - New "Shows" mode energizes your Rock Band multiplayer experience. Build multi-song sets, vote for the next song, change difficulty levels and drop in or out. All on-the-fly in one of the best party games available
- Bundle includes the standard edition of Rock Band 4 for Xbox One, Wireless Fender Stratocaster Guitar, Wireless Drum Kit, and Stage-Grade USB Microphone.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Offering much more than the 60 tracks featured in the core playlist, over 1,500 additional tunes are available for download from the ever-growing, in-game Music Store. You can also freely import your previously purchased Rock Band music library into RB4. Get social with multiplayer “Shows” mode — drop in or out, and even change difficulty, all on the fly and without interrupting gameplay in one of the best party games available.
The Wireless Fender Stratocaster Guitar Controller lets you ignite the crowd without any cables to trip you up. Belt out the highs and croon the lows with an upgraded USB Microphone. And, the Wireless Drum Kit adds yet another layer of fun to Rock Band jam sessions. Take your performance to the main stage with this immersive Rock Band 4 bundle that empowers you to master your stage presence and become a superstar act.
Rock Band 4 features over 60 tracks, including:
Aerosmith – “Toys in the Attic”
Avenged Sevenfold – “Hail to the King”
Elvis Presley – “Suspicious Minds”
Foo Fighters – “The Feast and the Famine”
magine Dragons – “I Bet My Life”
The Killers – “Somebody Told Me”
Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars – “Uptown Funk”
Mumford & Sons – “The Wolf”
Paramore – “Still Into You”
Van Halen – “Panama”
… and many more!
Platform: Xbox One | Edition: Band-in-a-Box Bundle
From the Manufacturer
Start a band. Rock the world.
The Rock Band 4 Band-in-a-Box Bundle features game software and a full lineup of official controllers giving players the chance to rock as the biggest guitarists, bassists, drummers, and singers of all time.
The Best Music Game Experience Gets Even Better
With Rock Band 4, music game pioneer Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. has set 'the new benchmark for rhythm action gaming' (5/5 GamesRadar +), delivering the ecstatic rush of a live band performance like never before. Designed based on feedback from the community, Rock Band 4 builds upon the features that matter most to players, including an immersive new story campaign and ways to make playing with your friends and family easier and more fun than ever.
Rock Band 4 delivers innovative new features that allow you to add your personal signature to every performance. Combining next-gen visuals, an expansive soundtrack featuring some of rock’s biggest acts and compatibility with your previously purchased DLC, Rock Band 4 is creating the defining music gaming platform for this generation.
Your Band, Your Stage, Your Way
Express yourself and put your own stamp on every track. With Rock Band 4’s Freestyle Guitar Solos, Dynamic Drum Fills, and Vocal Improvisation, you can string together blistering guitar licks, wow the crowd with legendary drum solos or put your own spin on favorite songs. In addition, RB4’s new Stage Presence lets you work the crowd into a frenzy by flaunting your charisma and working together with bandmates for in-game rewards and real-time audience reactions.
The Most Music, the Most Choice
Boasting a world-class soundtrack of more than 60 tracks, Rock Band 4 is packed with songs from legendary musicians, the hottest artists of today, and acts on the verge of setting the music world on fire. And, you can build your library with more than 1,500 songs available for download through the in-game Rock Band Music Store.* Fans who previously purchased music will be able to import and play those tracks in Rock Band 4 at no additional cost.
*The timing of release of 'legacy' songs on next-generation consoles is subject to change. 'Legacy' DLC will be downloadable and playable in Rock Band 4 only after the DLC is released on next-generation consoles.
Take Your Game to 11 with Feature Updates
- Download the Latest Rock Band 4 Game Feature Update to Access New Items in the Rock Shop, All-New Competitive Features Shaped by the Community, and Improved Calibration.
- Detailed Player Stats and Song Results let You Access Gameplay Stats Including Full Combo Streaks, Cumulative Scores, Stars, and more. See how You Stack up Against Friends via Online Leaderboard System.
- Score Challenge lets You Pick a Track and Take-on Friends. Post Your Highest Score and Taunt them to Beat You via Shareable In-Game Leaderboard Events.
- Brutal Mode Puts even the Most Hardcore Players’ Skills to the Test. Available in Solo and Multiplayer, Brutal Mode Modifies the Note Track to React to how well You’re Playing. The Better You do, the Harder it gets!
The Shape of Rock
The Fender Stratocaster has been a defining symbol of rock n' roll for decades. Today, the guitar that helped form the sound and style of modern rock is the inspiration of the guitar controller you can play on your Xbox One system. Bring guitar shredding into the gaming world with the Wireless Fender Stratocaster Guitar Controller.
The Shape of Rock
Get Ready to Shred
Designed for performance and durability, the Rock Band 4 Wireless Drum Kit features 4 durable drum pads built to withstand the raw force dished out by the most demanding drummers. They also absorb sound so you can drum all night without causing a disturbance. When you're ready to give your very best performance, you can thrash away without the worry of your gear giving up before you do.
Never Miss a Beat
New in-game Dynamic Drum Fills will make you feel like a drum legend and sound better than ever before. And with an advanced drum-hit design, the drumheads detect gentle to hard strikes and give you the freedom to improvise and create your most expressive performances.
Just Kick It
The thrill of drumming isn't all about using your hands. Your feet are ready to get in on the action, too. The drum kit's metal-reinforced stomp pedal, just like the drumheads, is ready to take a beating. An embossed pattern helps your foot stay right where it needs to be. And for those with advanced drumming skills, the kit supports the use of 2 pedals.
Customize Your Height
Comfort reigns supreme when you're dishing out the hits. The kit's adjustable poles let you set them to a level that aligns with how you prefer to play. Customize the height to make yourself comfortable before digging into a few tracks.
- Upgraded Frequency Response for Distortion-Free Vocals.
- High Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) Accurately Reproduces Your Voice.
- Improved Dynamic Range Captures Loud and Quiet Performances.
- Ideal for Adding Backup Singers to Your Band.
- Extensive 15ft (4.6m) USB Cable.
Get on the Mic
Boasting a wide dynamic range and high Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR), the Rock Band 4 USB Microphone takes advantage of the game's freestyling vocal abilities, capturing performances from the loudest to the subtlest vocal intonations, all without distortion. Ideal for pumping up the crowd and adding backup singers to your band. The Rock Band 4 mic delivers consistent clarity to help you vocalize your very best harmonies and melodies.
Top Customer Reviews
Overall: I recommend this game, but remember the track list on board is not as good as any previous Rock Band game before it.
2. For everyone who can't find their pre order dlc, amazon will send an email in a few hours. I got mine.
3. Yes, it's super annoying finding your old songs but if you look through your purchase history online and search for them it's really quick.
4. Sadly, none of the songs included on the rb 1-3 discs are included.
5. All of the new game freestyle modes work really well and so far makes playing the same song 100 times a bit more refreshing.
6. The new game is basically the same but more closer to rb1 and lacks player customization but the game is mostly for the music and not the characters.
7. New "game mods" play a show makes it more fun for parties since someone that's never played or doesn't know a lot of songs has an easy way to find a next song. and no one has to sit around and wonder about what song to play next.
8. the band in a bundle doesn't come with a wireless xbox 360 instrument adapter but those were available for pre order for $10 so they were super cheap. only works with wireless instruments including guitar hero. (any usb mic will work including rb1-3 usb mics)
9. the new instruments at first glance are indeed a major improvement.
drums: the base has a flat bottom with rubber feet to prevent slipping. and can now be moved without the kick pedal flopping around since it's a D shape. with the curve of the D facing up. the new kick pedal feels pretty good with the new pattern and now lays flush when fully depressed which will prevent the crack issue (even with metal pedals). it also provides a bit more feedback with a slight actuation feel.Read more ›
There is no online play. There is no practice mode. The game feels like a beta copy of a work in progress. The top half of the fretboard is so transparent that when the camera pans around, your view gets obscured by light colors and it becomes extremely difficult to see the notes coming. The fretboard flashes and shakes when you deploy overdrive and can throw you off. That none of these things were addressed during the testing phase of the game is astonishing. There is no displayed note streak, no quickplay setlists, few sorting options, very limited information all around. Menu navigation is slow and sluggish and the game sometime stutters and feels very glitchy. The drum kit has serious issues with fast rolls and kicks notes not registering properly. They released firmware today that is supposed to address that issue and hopefully it does. Despite many attempts, I cannot get my guitar calibrated properly.
My guitar also disconnects at random intervals or becomes non-responsive at times. There is no firmware update available for the Xbox One guitar.
The drums have a quarter of a second delay between the time that I hit the pad and the time it sounds and registers on the screen.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My husband and I enjoy playing this game together. Yes, adults can enjoy video games too. :P He mostly plays the drums and I like the guitar, but it's fun swap instruments or even... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Sara L.
I've played Rock Band since the first one that came out and I've always loved it, at this point for me it's almost nostalgic. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Kamren Northrop
I would have given this game 5 stars if it weren't for the fact that in order to have a complete, more polished game you have to do loads of updates. Read morePublished 21 days ago by InDepthOf
I played all of the previous Rock Band games, so I was extremely excited when this came out. The only thing that I was a little disappointed about was the character customization. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sara E
Too much fun. Coming from the Wii versions of RB1, RB2, RB3, Beatles, Lego, etc.... instruments seem solid and responsive. Should have gone to Xbox years ago, but....Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This is by far one of my most favorite games.
Ordering and Shipping:
I had no trouble choosing this product. It arrived on time, and in great condition. Read more
Very disappointed. I have had to return this because pieces of the set stopped working. Now it is happening again. Read morePublished 1 month ago by EPic80