4.0 out of 5 stars NOT complete crap!
I was playing fifa, and I kept losing, so I did the smart thing and took my machete to the controller... So I was in the market for a new controller.

Published 23 months ago by afasdf

2.0 out of 5 stars aiming is not sensitive enough
Published 9 months ago by Lei Tian

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT complete crap!, December 12, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

I can't use a wireless controller as I have a pc, so I went out shopping for a new wired controller. It seems like they don't sell official wired controllers in stores anymore, so I was forced, with much hesitation, to buy a third party controller. As most of you probably know, third party controllers are generally complete crap. However, I was surprised to find that this one is about 90% as good as the official controller. The joysticks are better than I expected, but still not as precise as official controller. But honestly, if you are playing a competitive game, and you want the best, nothing compares to the official controller in terms of stick precision.

5.0 out of 5 stars great controller, November 16, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a great quality bargain controller. The cord is nice and long the colors bright and bold. Buttons handle like a name brand controller. Great purchase , have 2 so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great inexpensive 360 USB controller, November 3, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I am buying 4 of these to use with my computers . On uber sale at Fred Meyers there around fifteen bucks, witch is a steal for new 360 controllers. The case is thick clear plastic. It looks even better when you take it out of the clear package. (Witch is a feat in of itself) When I first held it I was disappointed that it was so slippery! There was a slick film on the new plastic, however while playing for just a few minutes the thin film wore off and the controller felt normal. I didn't like the plastic control sticks however got used to them quickly. (after the slick film wore off) The controls feel quite responsive and accurate, I played Nitronic Rush and had no problems at all. The cord is bright white and very flexible. Complete with a break away connector to protect your Xbox 360. The action buttons and triggers felt as good as the regular 360 game pads.

I don't think its quite as good as an official USB 360 controller however if your looking for something for your friends or kids to use this game pad is top notch for half the price.

Pros:
Great price $15 - $25 (as apposed to $30 - $40 for the official USB game pads)
Good buttons and triggers
Nice flexible USB connection cable with breakaway
Works easily with XBOX 360 and PCs
Good hardy, well built feel
Cool clear colors (Black & white, really Microsoft/Sony?)

Cons:
Hard to open packaging (Also not really a con)
Slippery film out of the box (Not really a con)
Plastic control sticks instead of rubber (OK considering the price)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great on PC, July 27, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Rock Candy Xbox 360 Controller - Purple (Video Game)
I purchased this to use on my Windows 7 PC for when playing games on Steam and it works perfectly. It is definitely plug-and-play, given I literally just plugged it in and the drivers immediately installed with no issues. It's clearly not as sturdy as the official controller, but it does the job and it does it well. The price is certainly right and the color choices are great. My only complaint is that the packaging is quite dangerous...I almost cut myself trying to pry the controller from that scary hard plastic!

2.0 out of 5 stars aiming is not sensitive enough, February 15, 2014
I bought this controller for PC gaming and XBOX 360gaming. I primarily play call of duty multiplayer online. This controller is awful for first person shooters because there is some kind of "drift"like effect where when you aim the controller, it does not respond well enough and it is difficult to aim with good accuracy. I would not recommend this controller if you are playing a FPS game or any game that requires aiming. I could imagine this may be a good controller for RPGS or games where you just have to pick the menu item or explore the environment

5.0 out of 5 stars Had it for a year, August 4, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've had this controller for a year, after my original Xbox one died out. Works great, I like the feel of it better than the authentic Xbox controllers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition., December 23, 2013
This review is from: Rock Candy Xbox 360 Controller - Purple (Video Game)
This product was new and unwrapped as expected. Pretty good controller except for the fact that the connector is a USB that breaks eventually. But you can't get away from that for any Xbox 360 wired controller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, December 28, 2012
My daughter loves the pink controller. Now her brothers can not steal her controller... It seems to be sturdy and has survived a few drops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Feel and the Color - No More Fighting Over Controllers, December 11, 2013
This controller works great. I use it on a PC for games and I have never had a single issue with it. The controller has a funny feel to it out of the box, but that texture/coating quickly dissipates. We have xbox brand controllers and Madcat controllers. They have all been well used and are wearing out. This controller works as well and maybe better than those controllers. None of the buttons stick (madcats do). I have ended up buying two more because they work so well.

The colors are great since everyone has their own controller. No more fighting over that one or this one. Kids can quickly tell which one it theirs and better yet, they don't use mine!

4.0 out of 5 stars great but needs covers for analog sticks, November 11, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
i have no real gripes for this controller as this is a afterglow without leds the only problem with it is the analog sticks are completely plastic they are not rubberized you may need something like Grip it to fix that but other than that nice controller for the 360 and oc.

Rock Candy Xbox 360 Controller - Purple