4.0 out of 5 stars This really works with Wii
I ordered this microphone from Quick Buys. It arrived a couple days later. I read some reviews that it didn't work with Wii. I can tell you.....IT DOES!! works great. The price was cheaper than anyone around.I paid $13.95 and was very happy. It works with Rock Band, Guitar Hero, and Disney's Sing It series.
Published on November 13, 2010 by movie fan

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh
When we got it we thought it didn't work at all. We soon messed with the cord and there was a short somewhere in it so now we have to hold it a certain way to make it work. Kind of disappointing but I may have just got a bad one. My previous Logitech mic worked wonderul
Published on July 10, 2012 by Anon(:

4.0 out of 5 stars This really works with Wii, November 13, 2010
This review is from: Rock Band / Guitar Hero Official Microphone (Wii, PS3, Xbox 360) (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Official Mic of Competence, June 28, 2010
I bought the microphone for Beatles Rock Band on the Wii, and it works like how it should. The 15-foot microphone is convenient for moving about the room, and now while I play guitar, my sister can sing along to the music. Just remember though (as I had to search a bit), the mic's USB plugs into the back of the Wii, in case you're looking for it. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Where is the elusive Logitech logo mic?, October 16, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I can report that so far, both mics that I bought work successfully with XBOX 360 Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3, but it was a bit of a disappointment that I did not recieve the mic pictured. I liked the thought of purchasing the Logitech labeled microphone, as it was not specific to any of the games, so I was especially disappointed when they arrived with the label of a game I DON'T own, Guitar Hero. Mics do not feel flimsy at all, and weight is consistent with a pro mic. Mic is very sensitive out of the package, and I was able to whisper through songs successfully with the default settings, but traversely it didn't hamper my ability to play and sing loud when desired. According to all of the reviews, if you want/need a mic, get it, but it seems likely that you will not get the one pictured.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Mic, November 30, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This mic was a good buy. got it to play with Dj Hero 2 and it works just fine. Cord is very long and that good if ur playing in a big room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 29, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is the BEST microphone for the Nintendo Wii on the market. It feels heavy so it feels real and it has a much longer cord so you can rock out and sing without worrying that you'll unplug yourself. A must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, November 29, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
got this to use with the lego rock band with my children - ages 5 and 7. Had a blast the first night we played!

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the original rock band mic, December 12, 2012
Michelle (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my boyfriend for christmas. It was actually more of a gift for me since he plays the drums and I usually sing. The mic responds more accurately than the old rock back mic when you play to tambourine part. And it picks up your voice better too. The cord is not as long as the original mic however, so make sure you're okay with the length of the cord before you buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you need a RB mic, go for it, October 13, 2014
I had doubt when ordering this mic, seeing as it was only 7 dollars when I ordered. I read through most of the reviews on here, and many of them were mixed, but I decided to order anyway. Pleasantly surprised to have received the Konami brand mic, as I didn't really care which brand of mic it was, all I wanted was a mic to play Rock Band3 on PS3. The mic and the cord seems to be great quality and I recommend it to anyone that needs a mic for their PS3 Rock band games. The only reason I give it a 4/5 is because it could have better sound quality, but it's not a huge complaint for a 7 dollar mic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Microphone at an Amzaing Price!, December 8, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The first time I used a Logitech USB microphone like this was on a Karaoke Revolution game we bought a few years ago. I liked the simplicity of the mic and decided to plug it into my computer for some online karaoke (I know - I have a karaoke problem!) and it was a snap to set up and use.

When my son was looking for a vocal-quality microphone, I bought him this one as a birthday gift, and he's enjoying it thoroughly. It has the same, great Logitech quality we're all familiar with, plus it's plug 'n play, which takes the hassle out of putting it to work right away on a PC or other USB-enabled device!

4.0 out of 5 stars Banfuse missed the boat, March 9, 2014
Bought this to use with the Bandfuse videogame. If Bandfuse would have had one specifically licensed mic for their game available by itself, they could have taken me for more money than I paid for this one. Had to do a little online research to make sure this one would be compatible with the game. It is, it works, I'm happy.

Rock Band / Guitar Hero Official Microphone (Wii, PS3, Xbox 360)
$39.99 $10.98