4.0 out of 5 stars My 3y/o loves it!
I have the free version for android and my daughter loves it. She is a 3 year old who loves princesses! My only complaint is that the ring and bracelet are hard to see, but it's like playing paperdolls on the phone.
Published on June 9, 2011 by Robert

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok.
I think this game is ok but there are 2 that I do NOT like about it. Everything is so small even when you are on a Kindle Fire!!! The second thing I don't like about it is that the hair doesn't fit right. I hope you believe my review because I'm telling the truth!!!
Published on August 8, 2012 by girlygirl480

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My 3y/o loves it!, June 9, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok., August 8, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, June 4, 2012
This review is from: Make Me A Princess (App)
I bought this game thinking it would be fun. It sucks.The dresses are lame and masks are wierd. don't. buy it. total waste in money.

4.0 out of 5 stars koolish, June 1, 2012
This review is from: Make Me A Princess (App)
koolish not really an app. fyi I'm awesome gctxrcybubyvt ctcuvub gyve vyvubub guvy hububu gvcvh gycycy vuvyct gijijugd gyvn tcyhubu

2.0 out of 5 stars ehh, May 9, 2012
This review is from: Make Me A Princess (App)
its a waste if money but its good for when i am bored. i wouldnt recomand getting this but if it was free i would have given it a 5. its just way to expensive for something this stupid

2.0 out of 5 stars sucks, March 21, 2012
This review is from: Make Me A Princess (App)
This game is dumb and it sucks because there are not a lot of dresses....Do not buy this game waste of 0.99¢

1.0 out of 5 stars ???, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Make Me A Princess (App)
i just don't know i mean i is it only for six year olds come on someone please tell me :/

4.0 out of 5 stars great!!!!!! could be better..., March 6, 2012
This review is from: Make Me A Princess (App)
me and my friend back in edmonton had so much fun on her iphone playing this game!!! the only problems are: not enough dresses and other stuff, no choice of color, dull colors and the masks are weird!! sometimes I wonder if this game could improve even the slightest bit. it would be nice if their was more to choose from! other than that it is really fun!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars too long, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Make Me A Princess (App)
too long its all nothing l waited and waited. I got nothing doing it over ,over and over!!!!! wasted. all of
my 4 a long time! I got very mad. about it

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old daugher loves this, plays daily, February 29, 2012
This review is from: Make Me A Princess (App)
its pretty cute app, my 6 year old loves pretending she is dressing up her friends, suggestion-allow you to name your princess as it doesnt currently offer that option. I think some of the outfits look a bit promiscuous but she likes it. too bad it doesnt come in a tamer little girls version.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›