5.0 out of 5 stars Really funny
Published on October 8, 2012 by ShoppingTooMuch

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh--Some funny items but could have been better
I hoped for a bit more than I got out of the book, but overall it was fine. There are some funny pictures--no doubt about it--but much of the book feels like it is trying too hard or that much of it was staged.

Fair warning: There are some parts that might be considered inappropriate or uncomfortable for some, especially if you have kids or guests around...
Published 1 month ago by A Normal Guy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really funny, October 8, 2012
This review is from: Rock Your Ugly Christmas Sweater (Hardcover)
I really enjoy looking through this book, reading the captions and getting a good chuckle. There is actually a picture of me in there (but I am incognito as my face is turned away!) so perhaps I'm somewhat biased, but truly I think the book is lots of fun. I've enjoyed sharing it with friends and I'll definitely be getting some extra copies as stocking stuffers for the holidays as everybody who has seen it has gotten a kick out of reading it. Good fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious! The perfect holiday coffee table (or bathroom) book, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Rock Your Ugly Christmas Sweater (Hardcover)
My wife bought me this book as a joke, because I always wear ugly christmas sweaters during the holidays. As a result, I spent way too much time browsing through the many ugly christmas sweaters. It really is the perfect "coffee table" book for the holiday season... Or maybe bathroom book, depending on who you are, I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock Your Ugly Christmas Sweater, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Rock Your Ugly Christmas Sweater (Hardcover)
I liked this book because it was hilariously funny. Good photography and great captions with the pictures.
I would recomend this for GREAT gift or to keep for yourself to read each Christmas.
This book was reasonably priced

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining for the Holidays! and then some!, November 2, 2012
From Me ... VG (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rock Your Ugly Christmas Sweater (Hardcover)
I laughed, I cringed ... and I laughed some more! Great great great collection of photos showcasing very "interesting" Christmas sweaters of all sorts! Many of my friends will receive this as a Xmas gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, January 1, 2013
SuzieQ95 (Salt Lake City, Utah) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rock Your Ugly Christmas Sweater (Hardcover)
I gave this to my nephew who loves to win the ugly Christmas sweater contest. This is a cute little book showing a wide variety of ugly Christmas sweaters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious & awesome, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Rock Your Ugly Christmas Sweater (Hardcover)
This little book is the perfect addition to any Christmas time coffee table or road trip. Gotta love the ugly Christmas sweater!

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall I liked the book, January 1, 2015
This review is from: Rock Your Ugly Christmas Sweater (Hardcover)
Overall I liked the book, but I ended up cutting out a few of the pages that I thought were inappropriate to have this book be the Ugly Sweater Contest prize at our church's family Christmas activity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Stocking Stuffer, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Rock Your Ugly Christmas Sweater (Hardcover)
My daughter has a "thing" for holiday sweaters so this was the perfect book to tuck in her Christmas stocking. Perhaps this can be a source of inspiration to add to her collection. LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Book!, September 22, 2012
This review is from: Rock Your Ugly Christmas Sweater (Hardcover)
What a fun and creative look at ugly Christmas sweaters. I have ordered more to use as stocking stuffers this year for all my family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome funny book, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Rock Your Ugly Christmas Sweater (Hardcover)
Great, ridiculous laughs on a wonderful holiday. Bought it as a Christmas gift for my daughter, and she loved it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Rock Your Ugly Christmas Sweater
Rock Your Ugly Christmas Sweater by Brian Clark Howard (Hardcover - October 2, 2012)
$12.95 $10.45