Rock of Love 3 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Casting Special See crazy audition tapes of the ladies lining up to win the heart of Poison-rock god Bret Michaels!
2. Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time Bret Michaels, lead singer of the Rock band Poison, welcomes 25 young ladies to his rocker lair in the hopes of finding that one special girl he can call his own.
3. Talk Dirty to Me With 16 girls all fighting for Bret's affection, tensions are running high and alliances are being formed as the ladies try to eliminate each other from the competition for Bret's heart.
4. Motocross Bret loves motorcycles, so he challenges the twelve remaining girls to put the pedal to the metal in a motocross relay race. But first the girls have to learn how to ride and it's not as easy as it looks.
5. Riff it Good Bret wants a woman with a creative side, so he gives the remaining 10 women a music challenge. In teams of 2, the girls write lyrics to one of Bret's tracks then perform their song on stage in front of Bret, Big John and a special guest judge.
6. First Annual Bret's Mudbowl Eight girls remain and Bret wants to see who's willing to get down-n-dirty for him in the First Annual Bret's Mudbowl!
7. Tour Bus Challenge The ladies compete in various challenges all relating to the life of a musician on the road, and the winner gets a solo date with Bret.
8. Show Me Your Hits This week Bret has arranged for his remaining sexy six to shoot an album cover for his latest release. The girls are divided into two teams and compete against each other trying to create an eye popping and sexy layout.
9. Superfan Challenge Bret is down to his fabulous five and he's getting serious about finding the right girl. He calls on three of his super fans to come in and interrogate the ladies.
10. Vegas Baby! It's time to see who can handle Bret's rock star life on the road, so the final four girls hop on the tour bus and head to Vegas where Bret is playing a big show.
11. Meet the Parents Only three girls left in the house and now it's time for their parents to meet Bret.
12. Clip Show Check out the season highlights and TONS of never before seen footage of Bret and his ladies. Find out the real story behind Heather's tattoo, the behind the scenes practical jokes, and much, much more!
13. The Rose & the Thorn Things heat up when Bret tells the final 2 girls to pack their bikinis 'cause they're goin' for an exotic getaway to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!
14. Reunion Show It's reunion time and Bret has gathered all of his ladies for one more night of bawling and brawling.
|Genres||Reality TV, Romance, Music, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Bret Michaels, Kristia Bonita|
|Supporting actors||Tiffany Carmona, Heather Chadwell, Brandi Cunningham, Dallas Monroe Harrison, Brandi Mahon, Big John Murray, Riki Rachtman, Jessica Rickleff, Faith Rorrer, Lacey Sculls, Erin Shattuck, Cindy Rodeo Steedle, Mia Tidwell, Samantha Weisberg, Magdalena Widz, Tamara Witmer, Tawny Amber Young|
|Producers||Cris Abrego, Angela Aguilera, Melissa Bidwell, Brendon Blincoe, Matthew Bordofsky, Michelle Brando, Jeffrey Collins, Irene Crinita, Irene Crinita, Mark Cronin, Sean Enright, Michael Hirschorn, Jill Holmes, Leah Horwitz, Jonathan James, Steve Joachim, Omid Kahangi, Kristen Kelly, David Kuba, Heidi Larson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Train wreck, scripted reality show with some of the coolest chicks. And if you pause the hockey game you can see Teemu Selanne, Finnish Hockey God.Published 7 days ago by Pamela Naylor
Great price and in perfect condition. Very fast shipping and very accurate product description.Published 4 months ago by Nikol S.
This is basically like watching it on VH1 with out commercials. Kind of annoying with the bleeping and "Coming up next" every 13 mins. I love the show though.Published 7 months ago by SamWow
No idea why they have a CENSORED DVD... Yea, I really love buying a DVD so it's like watching it on tv again with everything blurred and bleeped out. It's great. 👎Published 10 months ago by Ashley Aviah-Gyebi
this season is very good.theres alot of girls that are fighting over brett.its funny and sad and its filled with dramaPublished 14 months ago by cassie heath