Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Deal of the Day

There's only so much you can say about a t-shirt, but this is a cool one. It features the very awesome cover artwork from Ghost's Opus Eponymous album. It's your basic black t-shirt. The size is pretty standard and it doesn't shrink much in the wash. Pair it with a beard and a can of PBR if you're wearing it ironically. Otherwise, just proudly proclaim your love of old school, devil-worshipping heavy metal.
on June 19, 2014
With the power of this shirt, I can now channel the energy of our lord and savior, Papa Emeritus. So that is pretty cool.

I was a little concerned with the sizing when I ordered because I wasn't sure that a small men's would fit me, I thought it might be a little big. But it does.

The design on the shirt kind of comes through on the inside, so it rubs on my stomach and it is a little rough, but it is hardly noticeable. That would be my only concern with it.

Other than that, it is great.
on December 30, 2014
They have such a great variety to choose from! The shipping is great, came within the two days. They shipped the core size after I accidentally ordered the wrong one, thank you for that! By the way, the quality of the shirt is amazing!!!! The color was more brighter and better than how I expected it to be! Will be ordering again!