5.0 out of 5 stars Finally I fit!
I got this chair today and it is amazing. I purchased another chair for 1/4 the cost and it was garbage. I'm 6'3" and 220lbs. So I needed a "captains chair" and this is perfect. Great sound bass and vibration in a gaming chair sized for adults. Racing games already rock in this chair!! I'm off to try others, do yourself a favor and buy if you in the market, you wont be...
Published on February 14, 2011 by SMA

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made, needs modern connectivity
The chair itself does what it claims and is well made. Sound quality is decent for stereo. Overall a positive experience, but I am going to focus on the negatives for this review.

I was unable to get the arms tight enough. Three allen wrench screws hold each arm onto base. Tightened them up as much as possible without stripping threads. But I was still able to...
Published on September 7, 2012 by Buyer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 425 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent gaming chair!, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Ace Bayou Ace Bayou X-Rocker Pro Series H3 Video Game Chair with Wireless and Rails (Sports)
The X Rocker 51259 Pro H3 4.1 Audio Gaming Chair, Wireless is amazing! I got it for my 13 yr old son for Xmas and it's May and still going strong! This thing has base that makes the lower back vibrate, which is amazing, I want to sit in it to listen to music and get a massage. My husband (36 yrs old!) wants one for his PS3. It has great sound quality and it sturdy and durable. With consistant use daily it's holding on strong and still looks new, even in a 13 yr old boys messy room with a dog running around. The bonus, I got it on sale. Well spent, great gift! :) I'm super mom now! =)

1.0 out of 5 stars I sent it back., March 3, 2014
Needs more padding. It is not comfortable for a grown adult male. Im six one 225 pounds and it was killing my back after 30 min. Wish I could have kept it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, January 27, 2014
I bought this christmas present for my boyfriends since he is into gaming. He already owned one of those ugly bean bag gaming chairs, and it was just a horrible eye sore (not to mention the zebra print). It came in two days from UPS in a very large box designed for two people to carry due to the weight. It was difficult to wrap since my wrapping paper was not very thick. Christmas morning he opened it, and loved it! We instantly plugged it into his PS3 and the sound is amazing not to memtion the vibrations from the stereros. The only negative thing I can say about this is that the main cirlce volume dial was a little scratched up. Overall, a good purchase he uses it daily not just for gaming but to watch tv and lounge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Used Before, Prefer Dedicated Audio, January 26, 2014
I've used this chair before, the arm rests are great compared to my current gaming chair. I prefer a dedicated surround sound, it allows for better personal tuning. I will say it is a good chair if it has everything you are looking fro and you don't want to spend extra getting a sound system for your television as well.

One issue found about this seller... THIS CHAIR RETAILS FROM WALMART FOR $159.00, please don't spend an outrageous amount here unless they will price-match.

Good chair though, quite comfy for extended play time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good chair, bad electronics., January 8, 2014
This product is a good chair, but the electronic components were lacking.

This functions very well as a game chair. It is comfortable to sit in, and my husband plays games in it for hours on in. Assembly was ok, but took a little tinkering on my part with a hammer and screwdriver. My only real complaint is the speakers which are good when we can get them to work (which is not often). We started having problems with them almost as soon as we got it. It's only been a couple of months and now the speaker won't turn on at all, so we just unplugged it to save us the tripping hazard and now it functions solely as a game chair. I'm really disappointed that the speakers no longer work, because when they did work, I really enjoyed it, we could plug it up to anything with an aux port and instantly have a sound system. It would be such a hassle to send back and my husband does use the chair as it is now so it's not a complete waste, but if the speakers worked consistently it would be an easy five stars

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm the best GF ever!, January 7, 2014
It was a Christmas gift for my boyfriend, he's a gamer after he gets home from a long days work. So to have him enjoy his time more, I bought this awesome chair that he just absolutely LOVES! He literally thanks me every day for the gift. It vibrates so you actually feel as though you are in the game,the speaker system is amazing! Plus it's comfortable. Yay me to being am a terrific girlfriend! Also, I was going to get a chair at Costco for him that was $100, but had no speakers or the qualities that this chair has... But I looked online and came along this! Only $35 more! So this chair was a steal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas gift, January 3, 2014
So far so good!! the boys love it. The sound system is great and the seats are very comfortable. they fit perfectly to the curve of your back. It doesn't bother us, but if you lean back to far you will roll on to your back. But it is an easy glide with the curvature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, January 2, 2014
This chair exceeded our expectations! We bought it for our son, but my husband also sits comfortably! The only difficulty was hooking up the sound;( we did not think to check the tv for an analog audio out which is needed to hook this thing up. So we had to head to radio shack to get a digital to analog converter. ( somewhat expensive) now it works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better tan expected!!!!, January 1, 2014
This was bought for my 17 year old son. He loved it - especially the vibration! After much cajoling he finally let everyone try it and now the entire family wants one of their own! The sound is amazingly good and the chair is very comfortable to sit in for long periods. Quality is excellent and set up was very easy. Will definitely be getting a second one (or two...).

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive chair!, December 27, 2013
This chair is easily a 5 star winner!

I finally got around to hooking it up for my kid to use with his Xbox One and his Xbox 360 and was very impressed with the sound quality and loudness. The bass in this chair also really helped make the difference. Ryse in it's full glory playing this char made for some pretty immersive gameplay. I'm actually considering getting me one, too.

There are a couple of thing to think about before getting this, but none are in any way deal breakers, but more preference.

The chair does sit low. It is supposed to, but if you have a TV on a wall mount, entertainment center, or desk and don't have the ability to have the chair far enough away, you may be looking up a bit. I actually anticipated this and picked up a $40 TV stand. Not only was this solution cheap, but the TV stand works great as it is low to the floor, has shelves for the Xbox One to sit on and a few side shelves for accessories and games to be stored when not in use. It is the perfect height.

The chair is a rocker and it is pretty heavy especially when someone is in it so WATCH YOUR FEET and if you have small children or pets, well, one good rock over a hand, foot or paw and you may have some injuries on your hands. This can be totally avoided by just using common sense. My kid almost got my foot and I could tell right away I had better be careful. If you are NOT the one sitting in the chair it is up to you to watch where you are.

The power cord for the chair is a little short and in my opinion needed to be a little more sturdy. Don't get me wrong, it does it job just fine and luckily for our setup reached the wall, but it does not sit flat on the floor. I would have preferred to have some low profile floor covering for cords, but for me to do this would mean buying a new cord. The MFG should have realized that most people will be sitting in the center of a room and not next to a wall.

It really is a nice chair. Just make sure to have some rechargeable batteries or research buying an additional power adapter for the wireless box as I'm sure it will eat through the power.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 425 | Next ›