Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Size: XXL/Waist: 32 - 34inch Bust: 40 - 42inch|Color: Gray|Change
Price:$20.99+ $4.50 shipping

on February 3, 2013
I'm a shirt size (S)(bra34). I'd recommend you order the vest/corset in a size (L)for laces open or even (XL) laces closed. This item is far better quality then I expected; it is solid, holds together and comfortable............be sure to order correct size. Customer Service..........? Terrible!!! I got my item quickly and in perfect condition; but tried to return item for correct size, and couldn't get anyone who spoke english well enough to understand me well enough.
So yeah; item is nice, but order 2 sizes larger.
11 comment|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 4, 2013
The corset is much darker than it looks in the picture. It's much more of a black grey. I also looked at the sizing chart and looked at previous reviews, so I ordered a size larger than I normally would (I ordered a medium and I typically wear a small). It fits well and you can adjust exactly how tight you want it with the laces in the back. There are two ribbons on the back, so the bow where you tie the ribbons is in the middle of your back, like the picture. This also comes with a matching thong, which I wasn't expecting, so that was a nice surprise.

The biggest complaint I have about the corset (I've ordered one other corset that is the same brand and it has the same problem) is the way it clasps in the front. Let me say that I was a French and Indian War reenactor for 18 years and I've worn real corsets... and there is a darn good reason that real corsets are tied either in the back or front and they don't have clasps like that. They are such a pain to get on. I ended up cutting my finger trying to get the darn thing to clip together. The way it works is one side has little circles and the other has little nubby things that you put in the circles. It seems like it might be easy, but it really isn't because the metal strip on which these clasps are attached doesn't like to move very easily.

The other complaint I had was that the shoulder straps were too long, but that was an easy fix. I just took about an inch off of the shoulders by sewing it together. Now it looks much better.

Overall, this corset is a very good buy. It's really, really cheap for being so well made. I would expect something like this to cost maybe double of what the price really is. I used to buy corsets from Hot Topic for like sixty bucks and they are overpriced garbage, especially compared to these. These are much closer made to real corsets than others I've seen. The boning appears very strong and it seems that it won't give out easily, like the ones I've gotten from Hot Topic years ago.
on May 19, 2015
5'6" 125-130lbs 34b, 27" waist. It's a little loose on the top (see the loose fabric @ armpit- it's completely closed in back there is space). After reading several reviews I opted for the Medium instead of the small. For me the look of the lace closure is as important as the fit, there was some room in the top completely closed, but I would prefer that to poking through the laces in the small, or getting the tube of toothpaste out of the top and bottom - plus I want the option to wear it without a blazer and not look stuffed in there like a sausage in a casing. And for the price? Don't hesitate. This is a great corset, very nice quality and I love wearing it. Cannot wait to wear it out, and it's cute with jeans.
review image review image review image
on January 23, 2013
I was shocked how small it was, but then I realized I could just loosen up the ribbon or strap behind and adjust it to my size.
It looks so cool (and sexy). A little bit too inappropriate for classes or meetings, but looks perfect with a skirt and a blouse.
Shipping was fast.

Might not fit all body types, it might require you to have a slimmer and somewhat long waist. I'm 5'3'' and size two, size S fit me well.
on March 4, 2013
Shipment is almost the price of the purchase items, and when you have to return an item, the company makes you pay to send it back and 20% restock fee, even if you want to return it the very day you got it.
on October 12, 2013
my fault for not reading the previous reviews. Runs extremely small! I'm a medium in blouses and dress sizes and a M/L in waist (skirts sizes). I ordered a L, but I should have ordered an XL or XXL or maybe even a 1X. Plus it is meant for a taller body. I am short and the shoulders are not adjustable. Reading the other reviews, sounds like it is too difficult to return. This was a wasteful purchase. :(
on November 27, 2013
I AM SO DISSAPOINTED! I ordered two L corrsets from this company. I followed their sizing chart which lead me to my first problem. Both were too small. As well as not what I expected. I looked into returning both items because I was not happy with the way it fit on my body, however I would be charged a 50% restocking fee, they offered me the other option, an exchange, i took the exchange, thinking I rather get something for my money I might wear again in the future, instead of getting half my money back and being left with nothing. So I followed their procedure, ordered two more in a XXL (first time ever ordering that size) and sent back the 2 L. They told me later that they would only refund me one item full price and the other half. They claimed one was damaged and not resalable. I protested this claim for at least 2 weeks with the company, calling their customer service and exchanging emails. My phone calls were the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. No help, no information! Completely lacking on all levels. They are a joke for a company. Now I'm stuck with two items in not happy with and paid over $80 to this company in the end. Would not recommend buying from them. Read thier reviews, not only here on Amazon, but also thier actual company page. Most people had the same experience, very poor.
on February 25, 2014
It fits perfectly! I was nervous because all of the bad review say that it didn't fit and ran really small, but the size I ordered was perfect! If you ordered one and it was too small, you probably don't know how to size or wear a corset. They are supposed to be really tight, you loosen the back out all the way, put it on, button the front, then tighten the laces down to where you want them to be. It should be very snug, but not so tight you can't breath. <3 mine, and I'll be wearing it a lot!
on March 19, 2013
order 3x your normal size! runs waay too small. i'm a medium/large(cause of my boobies) and i ordered a 2x and it was snug. i'm 5'9 and medium built, i'm not a thick chick but this corset was too tight.
on December 15, 2015
Asian sizes are not the same as American sizes, and even their size charts are way off. They even gave me a hard time about returning it. I will not purchase anything from China anymore because 99% of items from there are sized wrong, even though they list their size comparison, their charts are still way off.

See 1 answered question