Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: X Rocker 51259 Pro H3 4.1 Audio Gaming Chair, Wireless
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 21, 2011
I never write reviews but this chair is awesome. Its comfortable and has amazing sound and a whole lot of bass. I even watch movies on it because you feel like your in the action. Do wish it had PRIME shipping. If it did i would order another one. Also the wireless works great on it. I have not tried it to far away from the TV.
on December 18, 2014
Stopped working after 7 months, the cats sit on it now, its not getting anymore a$$ than that.
If it didn't stop working it would be a great product, But not after less than a year of use.
Don't waist your money unless customer service fixes the problem.
on April 15, 2015
It's pretty comfortable to sit in and doesn't tip back. However, the sound doesn't work. If connected through the transmitter, it doesn't get any sound, not even buzzing. If directly connected through cables, it gets some sound, but with a lot of static and buzzing. It's horrible!!! Plus there's no vibration since the sound doesn't work.

Update 4/21/2015

We got the chair to work when it was connected directly to the DVR box, but there was only static coming when the wireless transmitter was connected to the TV. I wanted this to work with my son's XBOX One, so we ended up buying an HDMI converter http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KBHX072/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, which connects to the Xbox and then to the TV. The transmitter is connected straight to the back of the HDMI converter and the sound is now perfect! When gaming or watching Netflix, the sound now comes from the chair as well as from the TV at the same time with no lagging at all. You can mute the TV or the chair and they both work independently.
on April 19, 2016
My initial thoughts on this chair were very higher. Quality out of the box was good and the initial comfort was there, but after having the chair since December 7th I have some complaints and buyer bewares...

There is something hard that has begun to poke through the back of the chair right in the middle of the lower spine. When first sitting down it doesn't offer to much discomfort, but after a half hour or so it begins to really dig into your spine and requires constant re-positioning in the chair.

The colored covers on the audio input ports (the red and the white) have begun to constantly fall off or get caught in the audio cable that I use resulting in some feedback issues.

The chair out of the box was not able to be connect to my xbox one wirelessly as advertised, so I was forced to use and audio cable (red and whites on one end and a headphone jack on the other which i run into my controller as you would the wireless headset. While this works...your controller will start to eat through AA batteries after extensive play which has become a bit of a pain.

The cushioning in the area where you sit does not seem to be holding up (and I am not a very larger person) nor to I spend 40 hours a week playing xbox, so I am a bit concerned on the longer term longevity of the chair as a whole.

Please reach out if you have experienced any of these issues and I woulc be happy to answer questions that come up prior to purchasing.
on December 17, 2013
I purcahsed two of these H3 style X Rockers for Christmas gifts. My finance is small and wasn't really worried about her size fitting in the chair, however, I read a few reviews saying taller people found it uncomfortable. I am 6'1" roughly 220lbs and found these to be very comfy. I have to admit at first the chair felt stiff but naturally just molded to the design and could watch movies / games for hours. There are a few really nice perks to this style too. 1.) Wireless Sound (TIP: Purchase a 3V 1A AC Adapter to dc Power Adapter 5.5/2.1mm and you'll never need batteries, roughly ~$7 on Amazon) 2.) Sound. These things are LOUD! Not only can you adjust the sub, but I bet I have mine at about 1/3 of max and it sounds really good + vibration adds a few twists to movies/games. 3.) Amazon Prime. These chairs are HEAVY! About 56lbs a piece, Amazon Prime was very quick and able to deliver right ot my door steps. Simply pulled them in and down into our basement where I wrapped them. I would recommend these to anyone who wants to add a little extra to a seating style in a room.
on November 16, 2013
First of all I'm 6'0" tall and weigh around 175lbs and this chair is a good size for me. It's very comfortable. The only possible negative I could mention would be the lack of padding on the arm rests. It's not a giant issue, but after an hour or two you can notice it a little in your arms.

I can't rate the speakers on the chair, because I didn't really buy it for that feature. I may mess with them in the future, but as of now it's not something I'll be using because of my surround sound and Turtle Beach headset.
on May 17, 2016
I got this for my husband for an amazing price (Lightning Deal ~$110). It was for Christmas and he absolutely loved it! He's been asking for a gaming chair, but did not expect something this nice. We've had it over 5 months now and it's still great (I'm thinking of getting one for myself when it goes on sale!). Sound quality, cushion comfort, and it's rocking feature are all on point! Everyone who games, should have one!!
on January 24, 2013
Only reason its not 5 stars is due to it not being all that cushiony, you can feel the wooden frame through the padding. But other than that great, I fit and I'm 6'5 and 280lbs, sounds good, can use your iphone/pod with it, and looks cool
on April 27, 2016
Ok so the chair is basically everything it says it is. I would have given it a 5 star but was disappointed in the following. The Problem I have with this chair is that the wireless controller that hooks to you gaming station is analog input only. So it will not work with my new PS4. I had to buy an audio extractor. I bought this one (ViewHD HDMI Audio Extractor | Optical Toslink + L/R Stereo Analog Converter Outputs | VHD-H2HSAs) there are many of these types and this seemed like the best option for me. the second problem is the wireless transmitter has battery and power supply hookup. however It does not come with a power supply. So in the end to make it work with my PS4 I bought a 3v power supply, two 24AWG HDMI cables and the audio extractor.
on August 15, 2015
Teenager loves it. It can get really, really loud if they spike the volume. It came without the hardware for the arm rests, but the company had one shipped asap after I let them know. Great customer service and a great chair.