Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 19, 2012
This "Ah!" tee shirt speaks to the geek in any who see it. The shirt seems like a good material and the logo feels like it will last for a while. It came in the color it was supposed to. The sizing seems accurate. It has a front and back and two sleeves. What else can I say about a tee shirt?
on December 28, 2013
My nerdy husband loves this shirt! It fits, looks well made and made him smile big time when my son gave it to him for Christmas.
on April 17, 2014
Fits great, looks good on me, the material is fairly high quality, and of course it's hilarious. One of the best purchases I've made in a while.
on February 19, 2014
I bought this shirt for my 18 year old son who loves it and wears it often and gets many compliments!!
on June 24, 2013
I was looking for a shirt that brought out my personality and being a science student, this was it. At first I was freaking out because I received no tracking number but turns out Canada doesn't use tracking numbers (via post) when an item is under a certain weight. My package came on time, darker than shown and was beautiful both in fit and quality. I am rocking out this shirt till it's no more!!!!
XD
on April 24, 2014
The quality of the fabric is nice. It isn't one of those cheap shrinky shirts. The graphic has held up to several washings, and the shirt has shown no noticeable shrinkage. My son loves the graphic and wears the shirt all the time. It was a tad pricey, but worth it as a present.
on March 21, 2013
I was very pleased with this shirt. I got it for my thirteen year old son, and every time he wears it someone comments on it. It is also a good quality shirt. It did shrink a little in the wash, which was expected. It does bring a smile!
on January 28, 2014
Item shipped a little slow during the Christmas rush but it did arrive in time to be a surprise. Tshirt is well made , good weight cotton...and funny! Gotten some laughs out of chemistry professors.
on June 18, 2014
The shirt is really great. Size is right on, fabric is good. It took a while to arrive (about 2 weeks), but thankfully made it before Father's Day so I was relieved.
on December 15, 2013
If you have nothing against people stopping you to comment on your shirt this one is for you. Just don't expect the many comments from people that are "slow"