Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on April 20, 2012
the latching mechanisms are all plastic, and the buttons are touchy sometimes, and some dont latch for whatever reason i dont know if its cause they are made in china, but becareful as soon as you drop your weight and the latch cracks its over and the warranties not covered, also i got these brand new from here i assumed, but tell me why my weights came with dings, scratches, and even some rust and chrome peeling...save your money and buy a set of stairmaster dumbells.
on December 30, 2012
Their customer service is first rate but the product is not in my opinion. I really wanted to like these but found, after a short period of use, the locking mechanism to be problematic. I replaced one of the plates through the company with no issues at all...very good service! Soon however,found other plates unable to lock, unable to unlock, etc... Possibly if the securing feature was made out of something other than plastic? Maybe I was just unlucky with this particular set but I did return them. I do think the "idea of them" is really good.
on October 30, 2012
The first shipment was damaged in transit, but Amazon took care of sending a replacement set immediatley. I had also contacted the manufacturer, they responded quickly and were very helpful.
The product is of high quality, and works just as advertised. The adjustment of the weights is quickly and easily done. The length and diameter makes them easy to use and not at all bulky or out of balance.. I'd most definitley recommend purchasing this set.
on March 18, 2013
I love my new dumbbells they are not perfect but they are easy to change and have the option to combine more weight that the other dumbbells options. I bought two stand for easy access of each side were I exercise. I recommend this product.
on June 20, 2014
The locking mechanism seems to work great but I ordered two of them. When they showed up at my house they were both broken at the handle. BOTH of them. If I were going to make a dumbbell, the handle would probably be the strongest part but what do I know. So, if you buy it, treat it gently.
on January 11, 2015
Would not recommend buying these. Received first ones broken, Second shippement they were broken as well. Returned for my credit
on February 1, 2015
These work great and are very easy to adjust!
on May 29, 2012
These are really compact and work great. My wife even loves them to. My friends always comment on how nice they look in my living room. I checked their web site and a really cool adjustable kettlebell is coming soon from Rocketlok and I cant wait to get it.