5.0 out of 5 stars Rear door of my Tahoe
Published on November 17, 2012 by Matthew Agnese

3.0 out of 5 stars Blew em' up
I have always heard good things about Rockford Fosgate products and this is the first I had purchased. They sounded great after install but blew out after only a year and proceeded to sound like crap.
Published 13 months ago by SWY11389

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Rear door of my Tahoe, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Rockford Fosgate R1675 Prime 6.75-Inch 3-Way Coaxial Full-Range Speaker (Pair) (Electronics)
I recently replaced all the speakers in my 1999 Tahoe. I discovered that the paper based OEM speakers were falling apart so I decided to replace all of them (2 in the front door, 2 in the rear door and 2 back in the cargo area). I chose these because of the size and I'm glad I did. For an inexpensive speaker, this is great. I'll mention that there are 2 speakers making this a set. I bought 2 of them thinking they were individual.
Sound reproduction is beyond expectation with great high and mid range. Even bass (which isn't the primary function of this placement) is quite adequate.
Buy em without reservation, you wont be dissapointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Speaker, Especially For The Price., September 10, 2012
Rockford Fosgate has always made a quality product. I'm not really "into" car stereos like I was when I was a kid, but apparently the RF Prime line is their less expensive alternative to their traditional products (the ones I could never afford as a kid!) That said, I don't feel as though they've skimped on quality at all. The speakers are sturdily constructed and sound great! My only complaint is I feel there could be a little better bass response from these speakers. The highs and mids are great, but the bass is a bit lacking. I don't want a "system" in my car and I don't want to have to add ridiculous subwoofer enclosures to hear the bass. I just want a nice full range of sound from factory-sized speakers. Regardless, I am very happy with the products and would absolutely buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 13, 2013
I must say that over all it's a great speaker!! Sounds clean looks great it shipped the very next day and was at my door with in 24 hours if you use amazons prime. I'm not happy with the fact that I had to customize my door panel to get them to fit it took a little bit of work but got the job done and couldn't be happier with them!!! Thank you amazon...eBay sucks lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, October 8, 2012
For the price, these speakers are hard to beat. The highs are amazing, the mids are good and the bass is only par. I have 2 12 inch Rockford Fosgate sub-woofers, so the lack of bass is not an issue for me. The speakers are easily audible even if I turn the gain to maximum on my subs. If you are looking for deep bass, these may not be the best speakers for you. Overall, I am highly satisfied with the speakers. Installation was easy. As a word of caution, do not attach the wires until you are ready for instillation. As I had a very difficult time disconnecting them, which is actually good to know that they will not become disconnected after installation.

5.0 out of 5 stars sounds, December 24, 2013
sounds good in my dodge truck great replacement for the old worn out factory ones so i get you a set there great

3.0 out of 5 stars Blew em' up, November 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 7, 2013
They were easy to install and sounded awesome. I tried to reuse the OEM factory speaker holders but that was a no go. I just drilled some small holes and used the screws provided. Piece of cake. Best sounding speakers I've owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, August 6, 2013
These do come in a pair, and they sound great. No problems with installation, and they sound nice and tight. Powerful, full sound, and a steal at this price. Rockford is a solid brand, and it's hard to go wrong with their equipment.

4.0 out of 5 stars good sound, May 13, 2013
speakers sound good and fit good also. seems they would sound better when used with an amplifier. other then that they are pretty good.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for a factory radio, May 7, 2013
decent for a factory radio, but probably not able to take high power amps and commotion in motion, otherwise all good in the hood

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›