5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
This detergent is great for cloth diapers. I have been cloth diapering for 3 years and I was using Tide for a long time but became frustrated that they keep adding stuff to their detergent, so I was on the search for a new detergent. So far this one has worked great for us, only thing is I wish it wasn't so pricey!
Published 11 months ago by Kate Campbell

2.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done.
The soap came solid as a rock, I had to break it apart with a hammer. It also has no scent to it. But it still cleans my son's cloth diapers.
Published 3 months ago by Laura Champion

2.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done., April 28, 2014
This review is from: Rockin' Green Soap Hard Rock (Hard Water) REMIX Formula - Earth, Wiind & Orchids Scent (Kitchen)

1.0 out of 5 stars Clumpy and has very little scent, October 6, 2013
ALO (Bethesda,MD) - See all my reviews
I have used RNG many times before, but this time it came to me very clumpy and had a VERY faint scent. I expected some scent, but it smells like nothing at all really. It is so clumpy I have to soak it and break it up before I can use it. I will never buy from this seller again. As far as the effectiveness, I don't see or smell much difference than just using water alone. I will be switching back to Charlie's Soap. RNG, lost my business. I wanted to believe all the other reviews and referrals from cloth diaper manufacturers, but I just can't. The proof is in the result, and it stinks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product BUT, September 9, 2013
I would never deny the quality of this product. Great benefits. However, we bought it to wash cloth diapers and after a couple months it just was not performing to our desires. I know they make a product that is rated for this but we read so many reviews on using Tide that we just bought it instead. We are still going to use the rest of our Rockin' Green for regular laundry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, August 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the fragrance, May 15, 2013
I use this product for the cloth diapers on my children. The fragrance is great and cleans the diapers too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great smell, cleans diapers great!, May 10, 2013
I like that this detergent has a nice smell but isn't over powering. it get our diapers super clean... no icky smell left on them at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Diapers, March 14, 2013
This is the ONLY detergent I can use with my diapers and have them come out clean and without smell. We have extremely hard water (Florida) and I buy Hard Rock and have never had a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells great!, March 6, 2013
I love the smell of this Rockin' Green! It is just so fresh. I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars because once I have washed a white item several times, it kind of loses its brightness. Also, if you don't soak some of the clothes that get food on them quickly, then you end up with stains. Granted this is true of most detergents, but something to keep in mind.

I LOVE it for our cloth diapers though--I have only had to re-wash a few diapers when they've been doozys! Overall a soak and then a wash with a double rinse does the trick!

5.0 out of 5 stars lasted forever, January 2, 2013
takes all the stink out of my washer, too. we have hard and stinky water, this really worked for us! for the quality of this product, this is cheap!

Rate and Discover Movies