5.0 out of 5 stars It's been a lifesaver for me
Published 22 months ago by Motherbeth

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Special that I can See/Taste
Published on June 7, 2012 by A. Proctor

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Special that I can See/Taste, June 7, 2012
This review is from: Rockin' Wellness Total Body Health Shake (Health and Beauty)
This product has captured a lot of internet attention, but only on sites that sell the product, from what I can see. As of this posting, I can find no reviews from health professionals, dietitians, nutritionists, etc. I find that quite odd. I can't even find news articles. I learned about this stuff from a friend who'd read that drinking the shake causes you to have less of a hangover after a night of heavy drinking- plus she's trying to lose weight. She asked if I'd like to try it and I said sure, since I'm a "lapsed raw vegan" who has a lot of weight to lose. Why not?

My first impression was that it's a bit chalky tasting. I use one full scoop (no longer a heaping scoopful- it's a bit expensive) per serving, and mix it in my Magic Bullet blender with one frozen banana and enough liquid to total two cups of shake. The liquids are generally half unsweetened vanilla almond milk and half something else: perhaps water, favored tea, or coconut water. I even put raw almond butter in it once. Not bad. My friend prefers hers with frozen fruit and stevia. After about a month of drinking this every morning I've gotten used to the taste.

Although people talk about amazing energy and other effects, I've noticed nothing special that I can attribute to my drinking this shake for the past month. Like other shakes, it takes care of my morning meal so I'm not starving by lunchtime. I don't feel healthier or more alert just from drinking this, though. Sorry, fans! This stuff just isn't magical for me. Not yet, at least. I do believe in staying away from processed foods and chemicals, so although this is a processed product, I appreciate the raw, natural ingredients, which is why I'm willing to stick with it for another month or so

I have nothing really bad to say about the product except that it makes a bit of a pricey meal. The lack of independent reviews from sites I normally trust makes me nervous.

NUTSHELL

PRO: It's thick and satisfying in terms of density and can get me through to lunch without my feeling like I'm starving.
NEUTRAL: no burst of energy, no miraculous weight loss, no increase in memory, no improved mood, and no sudden desire to clean the house without being asked.
CON- $50 per bag! Even if you divide that $50 into 30 meals (which makes it sound a lot more affordable!) you'd have to add in the money spent on the additional ingredients per shake. I wish it were cheaper.

I'm willing to try another month, as it isn't hurting anything as far as I can tell, but I don't see doing this for much longer than that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam!!!!Trickery!!! Shady!!!Buyers Beware!!!!!, May 7, 2014
Scam!!!TRICKERY!!! SHADY!!! Buyers Beware!!! Be very careful with this product I was just scammed by this company! I'm out 100 dollars by ordering their 4.99 item special through rocknwellness themselves.... Look perhaps I didn't read that very tiny VIP terms and condition but why are they hiding what you are actually signing up for? By the way when I asked a whole foods rep about their product they said it did nothing at all, that this product was a very expensive treat. I actually didn't even like the taste when I recently tried it again. It has that nasty stevia taste. But this isn't about taste this is about how unprofessional they conduct their business. It's funny because when rw was actually giving out samples (for once) at this little raw food restaurant in ny I thought it was good that's why I wanted to try it once again. But could their formula have changed? All I can say is if I can't trust the way they do business I will not trust their ingredients and claims. Dear RW people will know your intentions the fact that your all about $ and scamming your customers! How disgusting and disappointing that you take advantage of trusting people like that! This is incredibly sad to me because I support small healthy vegan businesses the best I could. I was a supporter of these guys when they first started, so this made me sad. By the way as per further sources I wasn't the only one scammed. I heard there was maybe 15 boxes returned a day for the last few weeks!!!! I never thought these guys would scam people like that but they did. I fell for their claim too. I complained to FB about their scam since it was at first posted on their site. Basically I think they complained about me too. Now I am being edited on FB on all their News Feeds but perhaps I'm just being paranoid. Anyway Please beware!!! . Order at your own risk and do your own research before you spend $ on their overpriced product.There are in fact better products out there.
By the way those who are interested.. If you would like to report these A-holes to the BBB or General Attorney I was able to do it through their return address and phone #. I actually went to the address since it was close to home and turns out it was a post office, surprise surprise. Even if that doesn't work then to my understanding there will be a record on them. So it's worth doing.
150 Oser Ave #11354
Hauppauge NY 11788
Phone # is that same one.
Again I don't know if this will work but I sure as hell am trying. Those bastards won't get away with this. I have a pinterest page on them .. Just look for it and pin it to share it. Also use twitter on them too. So people will know whats going on. Please don't let them get away with this. Oh and don't forget to cancel the card that you used. I get the feeling they took themselves off of amazon because of all the recent negative reviews. I get the feeling they did something shady on amazon too so people won't know the truth. I can only review this page on my amazon email link. Oh and don't forget to let amazon, WFM and your local health food stores know whats going on too. I'm sorry this happened to more people. Good Luck! "People Have The Power" if we stand together and fight!

1.0 out of 5 stars They promise you the world, but don't deliver anything....., March 8, 2014
I clicked one star & that doesn't mean I hate Rockin Wellness, I just hate that this is another snake oil sales pitch to get you to buy the stuff. It tastes fine, but has to be mixed in a blender. I bought it because I was going to use it as a meal replacement for breakfast & lunch. Did that for a week & didn't see one change in my body. I thought because of all the testimonials, that I was going to have TONS of energy. DIDN'T happen. I think I bought 5 bags of the stuff with their offer at the time. So, over the year, I have been drinking the shake just to get rid of it. All it is is a drink - that's all. You're not going to feel fantastic because of it. You won't leap tall buildings in a single bound, etc. I contacted RW to tell them how dissatisfied I was with the product & didn't get one word back. Believe me, you can make your own protein drink at far less cost & at least change up the flavor whenever you want. This stuff is just another hoax & I felt I was taken.

One thing I DON'T understand about these companies is that they blow off people who have legitimate complaints, like mine. If RW had treated me with respect & just said, "Send the unopened bags back for a refund." I would have never posted such a negative review. But, because they really don't care about their customers' satisfaction, I'm going to let the world know of my experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's been a lifesaver for me, November 6, 2012
I am a former Nuclear Medicine Technologist and now for the past 15 years been a certified personal trainer. Since losing our son I have had to drink coffee (yuck) in the mornings to help get me going and have some energy to work out at the boot camp I teach. Coffee doesn't do well with me (& I've been doing that to myself for several years)... so I tried Rockin Wellness after a friend said they were using it for energy. I ordered my first round the first of September..I have been drinking a shake every morning since then. It has made a difference and I don't have to drink that acidic coffee. I blend it in my bullet blender with a few ice cubes, vanilla almond milk, teaspoon of natural peanut butter, banana, coconut butter & a sprinkle of cinnamon. I drink it while getting ready in the mornings. For someone that can't eat before they workout or even first thing in the morning before work...it's the perfect starter meal because it assimilates very quickly into my system and I don't feel nauseated like I do when I have tried oatmeal etc. I've not lost weight but then again I'm not trying to..I just needed something to get me going and feel good in the mornings. I do sometimes sprinkle a little instant coffee in it when I need an extra boost...but I have no acidic feeling. I hope this product helps someone else that is going through tough times as well. Grief does a number on you and I just felt I needed to share this with in case there is someone out there going through the same thing I am. Just realize our bodies are all different and they respond differently to products just like they do for medications. What works for me might not work for the next person but everyone I have taken under my wings in our "grief club" has done well with it also. We have added natural supplements for adrenal support and vitamin D to our regime also...hope this helps.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT ORDER FROM THEIR WEBSITE, April 28, 2014
This product was one I purchased in stores and used for a long time, back from before it was big, but I find that this company has lost it's conscious. They charged my card a restock shipment of over one hundred dollars without my permission and refused to stop the shipment or refund the entire purchase price they charged me once I called. Their customer service representative, Evan, was the most unhelpful person I've spoken to on the phone in a while and kept repeating there's nothing I can do like a broken record. BEWARE ordering from them online because they WILL RIP YOU OFF.

I used to love this company. I remember the very first days of them starting up when they still mixed these bags of shake in their kitchen, but apparently this company has lost it's soul like so many bigger corporations. I am truly upset that I got so many of my friends to try this shake and will now be looking for a new health shale alternative that treats it's customers with a minutia of dignity and respect and does't attempt to rip them off by sneaking in charges and claiming it was shipped the same moment that it was charged so there is no way to issue a refund for the amount of your unauthorized purchase.

I warn you DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THEIR WEBSITE. I am highly disturbed at the lack of ethics shown by them and their complete disregard for my concerns.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it's cracked up to be, April 11, 2013
I was very excited to get the Rockin Wellness after reading so many positive reviews the company posted on facebook (my first mistake, believing all the hype!). I got it in the mail pretty quickly and had to try it right away. First, I have to say that despite other reviewers that stated they loved the taste, I found it barely tolerable. No matter what I mixed it with, I just tried to drink it quickly to get it over with. Second, I really don't like that it contains Soy. I know soy has been shown to have health benefits, but the dangers and bad side effects far outweigh the benefits in my opinion. I was just so excited to try this stuff that I was willing to overlook the soy content. Third, there is no stated amount of caffeine per serving, when anyone with a brain will know that it has to have caffeine since it contains not only cacoa, but ALSO yerba mate, which is a naturally caffeinated herb. This bothers me only because it looks suspicious and as though the makers are trying to hide the fact that it actually does contain caffeine and perhaps that is a major factor in their touting their product to support "energy" and "focus." Precisely what caffeine has been proven to do, but if you ask me, this is a pretty expensive caffeine source. Although it is nice that it is made from real food. Last but not least, I was taking Rockin Wellness twice a day, and made no other change in my diet, and I actually GAINED 4 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK! I am a healthy 28 year old female, I exercise regularly and eat a healthy diet. I normally maintain my weight with no trouble and the ONLY thing I did different was the Rockin Wellness so I know that's what caused it. So overall, I was not that impressed and since I gained so much weight in one week, I stopped taking it. Unfortunately I now have pretty much 3 full bags. What a waste :( I give 2 stars instead of 1 just because I do like that it is raw, all natural, etc. Just wish I would have had better results!

1.0 out of 5 stars SCAM, May 6, 2014
I hated this product and found the company to be a scam. I bought a trial with auto ordering. They immediately starting charging me and sending me more product. There are not open on weekends to cancel membership, I had to call them over 15 times(if you hit the code for returns, it disconnects you). Then the guy I spoke with was no help, I asked for a manager. He must have forgotten to push mute or hold bc I could hear everything... he sat there making noises with his mouth. He finally said that his manager was unavailable. This company is such a joke. Please don't waste your time or money!! They also deleted all bad or discouraging comments from their website

1.0 out of 5 stars ********Buyer Beware ...of Heart Palpations*********, February 22, 2013
I ordered Rockin Wellness because I saw it on a friends Facebook page. I looked at Rockin Wellness's facebook page and then went on to their website. According to them- in their first line of marketing materials list of benefits- the product implies that it is benifical for High blood pressure and Heart health.
This marketing hype impressed me as I have High Blood pressure. I read the ingredient list and everything sounded like it would be delicious tasting and give me a meal replacement choice.
The FIRST day I drank this shake I REACTED TO IT. These were my symphtoms: Sweating, Rapid, Quivering Heart Rate, Increase Blood Pressure ( up to 178/102)!!, ANd I didn't sleep for 2 days !! Not a wink ! I was totally wired . The shake cause a reaction called Atrial Fibrullation.
This shake is loaded with stimulants . Maca Root is touted as beneficial in some natural health circles, but it ALSO has a dark side whereby one must be careful about its consumption. I'll never know exactly what set off this reaction. So I learned an expensive lesson. I spent $99.00 on two bags of this shake. I feel like I bought the marketing ploy. It worked on me.
I did email their office and I did get an email back saying they'd "research it". Sure you will :(...
Buyer beware that IF you have HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE or a Heart Condition- This may not be a safe choice.- You could have an experience like this. Be careful.
And Rockin Wellness...Im sure you're rockin the sales, but up your game on customer satisfaction. Be careful of your claims.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, May 8, 2014
Don't waste your money !!!! Worst customer service ever!! Read the fine print!! You buy one thing you automatically join the program. Restock fee?? Go f yourself rockin wellness. If your product was worth it you would guarantee it, only 4 grams of protien? Are you high? Taste like chalk.NO.DONT.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unauthorized Charges, May 11, 2014
I ordered Rockin Wellness through a promotion they had on Facebook.... I read all the fine print...NO autoship or followup orders was anywhere to be found...but without my authorization they billed my card 119.00 and are shipping me more.... they are now costing me money and my time ....

Rockin' Wellness Total Body Health Shake