5.0 out of 5 stars very cute
This is the perfect bag for those heavy backpacks our kids carry these days. My daughter is ten and loves this bag. I love the quality and the fact that it does not tip over like so many others when full.
Published 19 months ago by Robynn

1.0 out of 5 stars Not durable
Pro: My daughter liked the patterns and spaciousness of this bag. Given this bag could be rolled, she didn't have to carry stuff on her back anymore. Even if it needed to be carried (when it rains), its comfortably padded.

Cons:
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, March 5, 2013

Cons:
We had this bag delivered on December 6, 2012. Considering the December is a short month for school, the bag is hardly used for 2 months. In early February 2013 after about a month and half use of the bag, most of the zippers (including two big zipers for main openings) of the bags are broken making it equivalent to an open trolley to roll stuff in it. I wish there was warranty of even for 6 months would make this bag worth its price, but given the short meaningful life of the zipper, I would give it only one star.

If they had made with more durable zipper, i'd give it 4 star - but we are not buying wheels for a bag, and working zipper it just isn't anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, January 14, 2013
Robynn (Seattle, WA.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, August 10, 2013
Teri L. (Coldwater, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I use this bag to haul my computer and books back and forth to work. Decided to use it as "my second bag" while flying and it fit under the seat in front of me. Carried it as a backpack through the airport.

5.0 out of 5 stars not bad, April 19, 2012
bought it new and had it for a month now
not bad
nice shape
easy to carry
good looking
overall quality is good

1.0 out of 5 stars Hopeful, but ended up disappointed, October 2, 2013
We bought this for our eleven year old daughter and saw the reviews of it deteriorating prematurely. 2 months after I bought it, it's got torn zippers and the handle broke so it's now unused.
I was hoping we would be an exception to the rule, but we weren't. I never contacted the company or Amazon as in the reviews it looks like it's a 30 day warranty, so not worth my time.
We'll try and find something else. For now, she is back to a regular backpack.

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks in less than 2 months, October 3, 2013
Bought this Rolling Backpack for my daughter for her first grade. She started using it on August 13th. After a month one of the main compartment zippers stopped working, it wouldnt close, we kept using it with the other zipper but it also broke before it was even october. It is not worth the money, there is no warantee and you will end up buying another bag anyways. DO NOT BUY THIS!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars As ordered, August 13, 2013
This book bag is very rooomy. The books should fit this year and wheels really rool well. This is a cute pattern, very pink.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible experience!, November 9, 2012
I purchased this backpack for my 12 year old daughter. Less than 2 months later a wheel broke off. I am unable to replace the wheel. I am unable to get any information from the manurfacturer as they do not have a website, email or phone number. Luggage Pros cannot help me as they are unable to give me phone numbers links etc. My daughter loved this backpack but very frustrated as I have spent hours trying to replace a wheel. Total waste of money! Will not buy anything from Rockland or Luggage Pro again!

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it...., April 10, 2014
This review is from: Rockland 19 Inch Rolling Backpack (Apparel)
This back pack is not durable. I bought it for my 9 year old daughter December 2012. She used it January 2013 - May 2013 and then September 2013 - November 2013, my daughter noticed that the interior was tearing (I told her it was okay). Then the 'pulling handle started getting jammed, the top handle split plus the bottom bumper fell off. I contacted FOX Luggage because they have a "5 Year Warranty" and told them what happened, I had to send them a brief description and pictures of what happened - they emailed me back a Claim Form for me to fill out and return along with payment for $40! What happened to the "5 Year Warranty", the $40 is for the "Handling Fee", I am so frustrated with this company..... UGH! What a JOKE!

If you need to pay more for something more durable, DO IT!

Giving 2 Stars is one too many for me, but I don't like the "H" word!

5.0 out of 5 stars Polka dot heaven!, February 7, 2012
I was looking for a backpack to carry my computer and all my items in when I travel with my band, and this is perfect! Love the roominess, and high quality wheel system-----great!!

Rockland 19 Inch Rolling Backpack