5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and adorable!!
I got my sister this set for Christmas for when she goes off to college. And they are very sturdy and harder than I thought it would be which is good because my sister is rough with things. And the design is perfect. It looks exactly how it looks in the picture. Overall it is an amazing product and I would advise you to get it!
Published 18 months ago by Courth317

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not last at all
The large piece lasted one trip to Texas from California before the wheel completely cracked and would not roll. The medium piece lasted 4 uses and did the same thing. The whole set costs 86.00 and they have a warranty that you have to pay them 40 dollars for the handling charge and they do not pay the shipping back. :( You get what you pay for.
Published 7 months ago by W. Eppler

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and adorable!!, December 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE for your buck, December 11, 2012
Great price for quantity, stylish and light weight. I've only used it twice for internationals flight and its still looks new

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not last at all, December 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The Coolest Luggage ever!!, October 9, 2013
I loooove my cheetah luggage! Perfect sizes and super cute!! It shipped sooner than I had expected! Was impressed with the entire order!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this set!!!, August 20, 2013
I love all the pockets. The construction appears to be sturdy. Will be making a couple of trips later this year so will know then how well it all travels, but love the versatilitly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, November 5, 2012
Great quality and super cute! Can't wait to use this next week when we travel. It's already packed and ready to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockland luggage 4 piece set, December 12, 2013
Very nice set-strong handles and wheels-nice price too.
I did some comparisons and this was the highest rated by buyers
and users of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leopard Luggage, October 25, 2013
I loved the product for what I need it for its great. It will be easy to spot at the airport which is also nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter went to Europe with them, March 23, 2013
This luggage exceeded my expectations actually. It was well made, the wheels rolled perfectly and the cutest, most attractive luggage I've seen in a while. Very happy with the purchase. Our daughter used them on a trip to Europe, I was amazed at how much she actually fit in them - WOW! You can overstuff quite a bit so there IS plenty of room. Can't beat the price anywhere else!
You will not be disappointed and they are actually a little bigger than pictured.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, January 14, 2014
We just got this luggage in so it's still early but my sister loves it, It was her Christmas present! My daughter was jealous when it came in because it has such nice appeal. My sister has already used it and so far no complaints! It seems durable but only time will tell.

Rate and Discover Movies