Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rockland 20 Inch Polycarbonate Carry On
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 8, 2013
Product description says 9x13x20, but the actual size is 10x13x22, which is too big for international carry-on. So disappointed! It's otherwise perfect, light, sturdy, good wheels, good lining. Sadly, I'm sending it back.
88 comments|207 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2012
The suitcase is everything I was looking for: carry-on size, cheap, attractive, durable (so far, anyway; I've used it only twice). Also, the suitcase is quite lightweight and rolls smoothly on its 4 wheels. Overall, the suitcase feels remarkable sturdy for the price I paid ($69, I think).
0Comment|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2011
Took this carry on luggage, on a four day trip. I had plenty of room. I love the fact that is stands out and is easy to spot.
on December 2, 2011
No more dumb bows on suit cases to identify my bag. This fabulous case stands out anywhere.
It has sections inside which keep small things together. The wheels are sturdy.
Another product from Amazon which I haven't seen anywhere else and delivered ealier than suggested.
Thanks Amazon
on April 25, 2012
I purchased this piece at the Philadelphia airport this past weekend. And I had to have it, reminded me so much of the Peter Max Hearts series. Fantastic 4 wheel rollers, great graphics, and so lightweight!

I immediately unpacked my satchel and packed all of it into one side of this carrier, and had room on the other for the now empty satchel and my laptop.

Now I am a 40-something gal, and wheeling this through the airport caused some heads to turn, but I absolutely love it! It is bright, beautiful and fun! So much better than a boring old black carrier with a yellow ribbon tied on so I know which one is mine!
on April 23, 2012
This is an amazing Product !!! I absolutely love it !!! I do recommend that you don't check this bag or any bag made similar to this baggage carrier and baggage claim isn't to nice to the print. I checked mine and it got pretty dirty :(.
on January 22, 2012
I bought this adorable bright colored suitcase in the purple for part of my six-year-old granddaughter's Christmas. Everyone in my office wanted the suitcase when they saw me unwrap it, including me!! The suitcase fits in overhead unless it's a small plane and then they may have to put it under the plane in luggage area. My daughter reports the suitcase made it's first trip wonderfully. The lining inside is very cute -- pink and white polka-dotted fabric. My daughter's only concern is how the lining will hold up as it seems very thin and not very durable. But, so far, so good. People actually stopped her in the airport to ask where she got this little suitcase also!! Buy this and be the ENVY of everyone on the plane! :)
66 comments|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2015
Good size and lightweight to travel with . I really liked how easy it was to roll and maneuver with thr wheels . However, midway through my trip after my second use of this bag the zipper completely busted and I had to duck tape it together to get my things home without falling out. My carry on weight was 7kg total and was definitely not over stuffed. Was hoping this would last for a long time and only got two uses out of it.
review image review image
on January 18, 2015
It looked so cute for my granddaughter. I unpacked it ~ opened it and it had a TERRIBLE chemical smell from inside. We left it opened for several days but to no avail! It was sent back and refunded.
on July 31, 2015
Dimensions are wrong. I wish I had read previous review of size. The case is about 22inches tall, 10inches thick, and 13 inches wide. The 10inch depth violates carry-on size regulation by one stinking inch. My daughter is in love with this case, but not happy about having to check the bag in. Has anyone gotten away with bringing this bag size on as carry-on luggage? Other than the error in size info, the bag is super cute and rolls really easily.