Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rockland Luggage Brown Leaf 4 Piece Luggage Set, Brown Leaf, One Size
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 4, 2012
I purchased this luggage set to use on a trip I was taking across the US, as well as for future trips. I was impressed by the variety of colors and patterns, and the price was very reasonable which was a huge plus. But I guess the saying 'you get what you pay for' holds true, at least in this case. I received the luggage in a timely fashion and loved it immediately. I used 3 of the 4 pieces of the set for my trip and when I arrived at my destination I noticed that one of the ouside pocket zippers on the largest suitcase had popped off in transit, and the zipper was broken and non-functional. I know it was there when I packed because I had put some items in the pocket, which thankfully were still intact despite the missing zipper. When I arrived home, I followed the instructions on the tag for exchanging problem merchandise that was included with the luggage. It provided an address where to send a check for $25 and letter stating the reason for the exchange. I did this back in February (2012) and still have not heard back from anyone anywhere. My check has not been cashed to date, so who knows where or what this address was. Again, considering the economical price of the luggage, I can understand that perhaps over time it would not stand up to an expensive leather set or something comparable. However, to have a problem halfway thru my first trip with the suitcase, and then not to hear anything back from the company is somewhat disheartening. So, although I do love the luggage, I would like to also know that the company stands behind its products.
on March 11, 2012
The first time I used the carry-on bag the strap detached from the bag. Also the track of the handle on the largest bag was easily bent when being transport with other luggage so no longer pull the handle out to roll my luggage. I am very disatisfied with this product.
on May 4, 2012
I really like its look and design, but the first time I used the next to the largest suitcase, the front pocket came apart at the seam. The airline said it was a manufacturer's defect. Almost lost my underware!!!! Had to tape the bag for the return trip. Needless to say I could not use the front pocket. Only taped it to keep it from ripping further. Other than this problem I like it. Kind of afraid to use the other pieces though.
on July 22, 2014
First thing: it's the cutest luggage EVER. Soooo pretty. And VERY roomy, all of them! Their quality is good too, although not the best, just good. After almost three years, (a couple trips each year and bad treatment at airports, must say, cause workers just throw them one against the other...) two of them have started to lose their shape a little. It's still barely visible and they stay balanced and all (except the middle one that was always a little unsteady) but still. Also, their handle sometimes get stuck when you try to either pull it out or push it in... Oh and I admit I've feared that when they're too stuffed, their zipper might blow open cause it's plastic... but never has. *knocks on wood*

I think they're probably not for heavy use but they're fine for vacations. After three years, I'm still happy with them. And again, they're so cute...
on August 8, 2014
I bought this luggage set in June because I was taking a trip from Georgia to Texas in July. I was kind of worried that it would not hold up being thrown around at the airport (based on the reviews). But I really like the design, the colors, and price. I decided to buy it & take a chance. When I received the luggage set I did notice that at the bottom on one of them the black plastic was split. Eventually it will split all the way up and break off. I was shock though that after my trip the luggage still looked pretty decent. I don't think you should buy this luggage set if you are doing a lot of traveling I hate to say. This is probably only for people who travel once or twice a year... to be honest. I don't see this set lasting a very long time.
on July 4, 2011
One of the pieces of luggage arrived cracked and when I tried to replace the set, they were out of stock. I tried to make contact and no one would respond.
on September 13, 2012
I got this set of luggage so that I would have multiple bags so that I could share with my daughter when we went on vacation. I knew that they were not that expensive and the reviews were so-so, but for the price, I was willing to try them. I was kind-of disappointed. They are OK, and luckily I do not travel often because I don't think they would hold up. I did use one of them for vacation and it handled fine, but I was not using an airline, etc. I think I would be weary to use this for air trips as it might not hold up going through baggage. The material used for these is like cheap plastic-like stuff. Kind of wanted to return it when I got it, but too much of a hassle.
on October 14, 2015
Horrible, horrible... The large bag was torn apart in less than 30 minutes, between boarding our cruise and arriving in the room. I would have returned it, but being completely torn, it was very hard to carry out of the ship. We threw it away and had to buy another one in the first port of call. The others held together, but the large one was horrible.
on August 18, 2011
I was not expecting the biggest bag to be as large as it is, Not that I mind! Everything came to me as expected. No tears, No cracks, Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary with these. I am very satisfied with these and It turns out that these are a great bargain, as normally this set would be at least over 200 dollars.

Also, The colors are very true to the pictures. I'm really happy with that.

I would recommend this set to anyone who travels a lot or doesn't travel lightly!
on November 12, 2015
The travel bag strap was broken upon arrival. The zipper on the travel bag comes apart unexpectedly. One of the suitcases had a production flaw where the straps to hold the clothes in was sewn into the side of the luggage, and therefore was unusable. The suitcsaes held up well during travel, though and they are beautiful.