5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely love it!
this set is truly the most fun looking set,, the pieces are well made, traveled well and fit nicely into the one big piece to slide under bed when not using. The rollerblade wheels are smooth and easy enough for pulling that my 3 year old actually pulled the biggest piece of luggage through airport without a hitch to show she was a big girl!
Also nice that the back...
Published on December 9, 2010 by winevine

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful. Returned it right away.
There is no cardboard backing on the suitcase, making it easily rip-able. Mine came with a rip already in it. The seams are not tight. If it is overloaded I feel like it would burst. Also, it gets dirty quickly because of the white spots. Do not buy!
Published 14 months ago by Jenny Hoffman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely love it!, December 9, 2010
Also nice that the back ground is black, so dirt doesn't show near as much as other luggage!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking bags but back a bit flimsy, September 23, 2011
I loved the versatility of having different size bags all for one price. The biggest one isn't really that big, I was hoping it was a bit bigger in width and height. I like how all of them fit inside eachother to save space when not in use. The only part that I think they could have made a little more sturdier is the back. There is no hard part to it, the back part is just the fabric so if you have something sharp possibly it would poke and probably tear the fabric which isn't very thick. It had this zipper lining inside that you can actually open so I ended up cutting a piece of hard cardboard and putting it inside the bottom and then zipping it back up so it has a sturdy back. Plus it gives it a flat surface to put your clothes in when packing, otherwise it's all over the place. Otherwise for the price it's well worth it for travelers that only need luggage once in a while. I'm sure with time it will break but overall the look is cute and everything looks good!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these bags!, March 13, 2013
My luggage set actually arrived in just one day with prime, instead of two. It didn't really matter, since my trip is still over a month away, but it is always a nice surprise when this does happen.

The reviews concerned me, at first, that I was about to pay $99 for something that would just get ripped up. However, I decided to go for it since I loved the polka dots and I don't see myself getting on a plane anytime soon, or maybe ever.

I was actually surprised when I opened the box that the fabric felt thicker and higher quality than the one black rolling back I have been using for years (hand-me-down from my mom). The wheels roll smoothly, the handles open/close smoothly and have a nice, satisfying click to them when you push them back in. Small detail that doesn't matter... the whole handle is black, not gray or silver like in the picture. I actually prefer this.

Another reason I like this set over others, is that the bags have the full length pockets on the front, instead of the two smaller pockets that most have. Not only does this look better, but allows for bigger/longer items (such as large envelopes) to be separate from the main bag.

My zippers do not, in any way, seem cheap or plastic. I don't know if they upgraded the zipper pulls since previous reviews, but mine are metal with a thick rubber grip on them. They are quite nice and I don't see them snapping off at any point.

The inside lining does zip open, if needed. However, the lining is pulled tight and, in my opinion, makes the need for extra support on the back of the bag unnecessary. I was prepared to do the cardboard adding thing, but I actually prefer the bags as they are, since they will provide more room for clothes without putting in a backing. The zipper lining feature is nice, though, as you could easily put extra cash or anything inside in case you are worried someone might go looking through your bags. I'd imagine that the nifty cardboard idea would make the zipper "pocket" an even better hiding place.

Additional features include little slide in name tags, side handles, large mesh "pockets" on the inner "flap" and a lock with two keys on each bag. The locks and keys do feel cheap (think middle school diary), but that doesn't matter to me as I never bother locking anything that can be carried away.

The smell isn't as strong as I expected from other reviews, but it IS there and it is not pleasant. It is no more than you would expect from any new book bag or anything though. It will air out in no time.

Overall, I am in love with this set, and I am so glad I bought it. This is my first luggage set, ever. I used to piece together random bags from my mom for weekend trips. However, we are about to embark on our very first week long family vacation and I figured it was about time to get grown up luggage. I highly recommend this set.. the worst that could happen is you might actually get a defective set, as happens from time to time with any product. However, amazon would help you to exchange them AND they come with a 5 year warranty.

Happy shopping!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful. Returned it right away., July 6, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best luggage, August 12, 2013
I order this luggage in May, but did not use it until June. this luggage tilts over easily if the front pocket is used. I have used it one additional time and the seams are starting to come apart on some pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Luggage Set, August 26, 2011
Loved this Luggage set. Won't be hard to locate at the airport.
Very roomy and the colors and design very modern and pleasing to
the eye. Very happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars exceeded my expectations, March 8, 2012
this product came way before i expected it to as well as great packaging techniques to insure perfect condition when received. This item is much larger then i assumed from the photo and now have to much luggage but the price was well below what its worth

5.0 out of 5 stars How cute, April 16, 2013
I love this luggage set. I find the quality as expected...nothing unbelievably strong, but like a Walmart or target kind of quality. Dependable and completely adorable. If some how the airline damages these, they are even worth purchasing again. Can't beat em!! I even get complements on them..go figure!

2.0 out of 5 stars Tore on first trip :(, October 30, 2011
I travel quite a bit for work. My old luggage was fine--sturdy, uninteresting. I wanted something with 'pop', with personality and to make it easy for me to pick out of the baggage claim carousel. This set was perfect. I was so excited when it arrived. They are all quite roomy, with zippered areas and a good, sturdy (if short) handle, but the wheels move nicely and easily.

I took my most recent trip across the country on the 17th of October, and I easily picked out my bag--and it was torn! In the back, there were two little tears. You can put a finger in and feel the support bars. Like something punctured it, or maybe a hard edged case was jammed up against this soft one.

So...this is clearly delicate luggage. I'm so upset it's already wrecked. You would just think that a suitcase could handle one single leg of a trip!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased over two years ago, January 22, 2014
Katrina (Toms River, Nj) - See all my reviews
I purchased this luggage set over two years ago and it is still in great condition. The small bag that comes in this set is great for a makeup bag "that is what i use mine for" :) love it & would recommend it to any girl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›