5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published on December 13, 2010 by Deborah

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointment
I paid extra for overnight so I could have for my trip. When I unpacked I was so disapointed, it is so cheap,even the stiching is crooked. It is very thin material over plastic and thin plastic lining. I just hope it withstands my vacation.
Published on June 29, 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 13, 2010
Deborah (Winchester, New Hampshire, United States) - See all my reviews
Pink plaid and girly fun. I have this item and have had no problems with zippers or wheels or workmanship. Its wonderful to know at a glance which luggage is mine, instead of watching the rolling line up of black luggage on the luggage go round. Most luggage ends up dirty and beaten from all the travel, so a set that is good to go, and easy to replace is a great idea. I hated when my $500 bag would come thru scuffed, and stained. With this set, there is no worries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Giraffe Luggage Tags, March 10, 2009
Great price, Lightweight, easy to identify at the Airport, train stations or what every your mode of transportation. I got so many compliments from this luggage. No doubt this is a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 23, 2011
I purchased this set for a vacation I had been planning. I had looked at the same set in stores but it was $250.00 and up. When I found this I bought it because the price was great. I would recommend this set to anyone, it was easy to find on the luggage line at the airport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, April 15, 2014
I got this luggage set in the black with pink polka dots pattern. I read the reviews before purchasing, was a little concerned like others, but after reading reviews for other suitcases that were several hundred dollars for just A suitcase and people were complaining about the same problems, I stopped worrying. Every product has lemons no matter how much you pay. Why pay that much money when the bags aren't treated very well and there's always the possibility of it being lost or stolen and you never see the bag or your possessions again?

Many people commented on the smell. From the sounds of it it was a specific pattern being the worst. (sounds like the kensington pattern, but most people didn't say what pattern they got so ??) Black with pink polka dots does have a smell, but it's tolerable. My bags have been sitting in my living room open for a few hours and I can't smell it anymore. Just typical new item smell.

The back of the suitcase IS FLIMSY. There's no getting around that fact. One reviewer said they put cardboard back there but didn't mention how. The lining of the suitcase zips right open and exposes the metal bars for the telescoping handle. I cut apart the cardboard from the boxes the luggage came in (free fix!! lol) and slid it between the back lining of the bag and the handle bars. That way if it gets hit in the back, the bars will have more cushioning to prevent bending. One reviewer mentioned their bar got bent and could no longer extend the handle. I might put two layers just to be extra safe, but I definitely recommend doing at least one! Even though one really should add cardboard back there, I still give it 5stars becuz like I said, free fix.

My zippers, wheels, and support feet are all fine. Like I said, the people who had broken things more than likely got lemons. Amazon is a great company and they won't leave you hanging! Some reviewers mentioned getting their bags exchanged. Just leave yourself time for that possibility!

I might have to say expect the luggage to be a different color than the photo, but not disappointingly so. In the photo the pink polka dots looked more of a calm pink, but in person it's like a bright popping hot pink. I am completely ok with this as I love pink and am a very girly woman, but if you're more into sedate colors I would recommend a different pattern.

I bought the set for my flight to Virginia at the end of April. Then we drive to Florida. So my big bag will go through both airport and road trip abuses. I will update when I return to let you all know how it held up! (it's marked on the calendar so I won't forget)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointment, June 29, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on first trip!, February 11, 2011
Had a foot break off the largest suitcase on our first trip with it so now it doesn't stand up on it's own which makes it pretty worthless now. It also had an inch and a half slit/tear in the material so that won't hold up for long. They are not meant for flying obviously! I give it one star for looks, it was easy to find my broken suitcase at the airport! Pretty Sad!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great budget priced luggage, December 31, 2010
We took this luggage on our cruise in November. I was real easy to identify it when we exited the ship and had to pick it up in Customs. Strong and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars zebra print luggage!, April 2, 2012
I couldnt beleive how happy I was with everything that involved purchasing "Rockland Luggage 4 Piece Expandable Luggage Set (Zebra Print)"... The shipping was SUPER fast!.. when it came in each one was a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be:) they were bright and clean. Everything was packaged very well!.. I paid a amazing price for all 4!!!.. I just couldnt be any happier with this!. If u LOVE Zebra Print items and u want to stand out from the crowd, UR GOING TO LOVE THIS ITEM, I PROMISE U WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!.:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey Good Lookin', January 26, 2013
Bags shipped fast and when I opened the Box I laughed. Another box? I loved it felt like Christmas or a birthday.
I opened the second box and the bags were beautiful. 5 year warranty vibrant colors.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bummer..., April 6, 2013
This review is from: Rockland Luggage Four-Piece Luggage Set (Apparel)
We bought two sets of this luggage for our spring trip and gave them to the kids as a Christmas present. They were thrilled with the absolute cuteness and space in the set. Unfortunately, the wheel broke and frame bent on our first trip and now the biggest piece is unusable on the zebra print. I can't figure out how to contact the company for a return or even to see if I can purchase just that one piece. So disappointed!