Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rockland Luggage 20 Inch Polycarbonate Carry On Luggage, Love, One Size
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: One Size|Color: Love|Change

on August 27, 2014
We bought this luggage for our five year-old daughter to use for our two week vacation. The luggage is precisely as pictured (we ordered the purple one). It's cute and the colors are vibrant. Our daughter loved it and loves having her own suitcase. The quality is fine; not superior, not inferior. The suitcase got banged around a bit by the airline because we checked it and shows some scuffs as a result. However, it doesn't look too bad and the luggage will certainly get more use by our daughter. I wouldn't buy this if you intend to use it frequently because I don't think it will have that much longevity under circumstances where it is subject to repeated banging around. For infrequent to moderate use it's fine and holds a good amount of clothing.
on October 17, 2015
Handle doesn't seem like it will last long, I'm not sure if I would take it on a plane but it's great for weekend or overnight trips! It's also very cute!
on April 16, 2012
i'll give it 5 stars after the 1 trip it has been through.
i've bought two such boxes. my kids had fun taking it on their trip . I think that the plus points for this luggage are

1. good designs
2. a good size, not too big for the kids and at the same time, not too small
3. has 4 wheels - this is a big plus.
4. light weight
on January 2, 2015
My daughter loves this and won't let me put it away with the luggage even! It is cute and vibrant. My only issue with this and why it got three stars is that it is very easily scratched and marked so we have to be very careful with it. Great for going to Grandmas in the car but don't think it would survive much heavier travel than that...
on November 22, 2012
After my last trip, my cats turned my old carry on into a scratching mat so I needed something to replace it. This was the largest size I could use and still be within the restrictions of on-board luggage for most major airlines so I decided to order it despite some negative reviews about the exterior being easily damaged.

I'm pleasantly surprised with this piece. It's sturdy and well-made, and it has enough room for a week's worth of clothes (including shoes). The sides aren't completely rigid so they do have some flex to them. Several reviews complained about the exterior getting damaged when checking the luggage. I found this to be true; however, the only damage was to a thin outer layer of plastic that almost seemed designed to peel off. There was no damage done to the luggage itself and it retains its shine and good looks now that I've simply removed that outer layer.

The one thing that would improve this piece is to have latches instead of a zipper closure; other than that, it's an ideal piece of luggage.
on February 22, 2016
I was looking for a unique colored suitcase to make identifying my checked bag easier to spot, and this suitcase did the trick! It's a 20 inch hard shell rolling suitcase with 4 wheels so it rolls very easily! It's lightweight and small enough to use as a carry on as well. The wheels and shell are pretty sturdy. The suitcase looks identical to the pictures so you know exactly what you're getting.

It's the perfect size suitcase for a 3-4 day vacation or business trip. The interior of the suitcase is organized with compartments. One side side zips closed and the other side straps the clothes in. There are also a couple of smaller compartments inside for smaller clothing or accessories.

I'm very happy with this suitcase!
on January 27, 2015
I love this luggage and boy did people look when I was flying. The colors are bright and vibrant. The luggage is very strong and durable and has a zippered compartment inside. I would happily purchase again and recommend to others. Oh and it also spins 380 degrees which makes it easy to walk it or pull. LOVE IT
on July 11, 2012
We bought it for my 9 year old daughter so that she could pull her own suitcase through the airport. It's light and we like the 4 wheels. It's a little smaller than some of the other 20 inch pieces and plenty light which works great for her. The luggage survived a couple of plane rides and transfers in and out of cars and buses just without any marks. It's very cute and distinctive. Really just what we wanted. The quality is pretty good for the price, but could use heavier zippers to ensure longevity.
on August 1, 2014
Nice little carry-on for my daughter. It's pretty big inside with enough room for a weeks' worth of kid's clothes. My daughter loved the design.

Design wise, it's pretty simple. The rollers are good and handle adjusts for both kids and adults. Inside, it's basically just a couple big compartments. But, one side does have a zippered lining for either shoe or dirty laundry storage.
on September 10, 2014
Bought this suit case for my 7 year daughter who absolutely loves it. Perfect for her to handle on her own! We went on a 6 day vacation and she could fit 7 pairs of clothes, 2 pairs of shoes and her sleeping bag! Perfect for any kind of vacation! Outside shell is a little soft , but still hard enough to protect whats inside. Wheels glide very easily.