Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rockland Luggage 20 Inch Polycarbonate Carry On
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 27, 2013
This is such a cute carry on bag and you can fit a surprising amount of stuff into it. I had no problem fitting 5 days of clothing and 3 pairs of high heels into this bag. Its very sturdy and I got tons of compliments on it. Must have!
on October 27, 2013
Business professional wife who goes on semi-frequent and short business trips. Could pack all her stuff, and her interpretation devices for 15 people. She finds the bag light weight, sturdy, very stylish, and was excited to have it. Said it went through the carry on check station.
on September 23, 2014
I purchased this item for my daughter as a birthday gift. I knew she would love it. It was everything I hoped it would be. It was colorful. light, easy to handle, strong and durable. My daughter absolutely loved it!!! This is one of the best and most affordable item of its kind I have ever found.
on August 22, 2013
This is a great find. I love it. It exceeded my expectations, and looked much better than the picture. I am sure I will enjoy traveling with it.
on February 19, 2015
I travel a lot, not only abroad for adventures but also in the States. I can easily say that in the US, the airport services do not care about your luggage, they throw from here to there. It is the case for every airport but in the US it is more obvious. So i was pretty not sure if I should get a cheap luggage. Thou it turned out to be great. After two days I got this (back in the beginning of July), I traveled from US to Europe and went on a extensive Europe trip where I used a combination of trains, buses, airplanes for around 40 days. I basically rode the luggage everywhere, on every kind of road... The wheels are very durable and they didn't even get damaged. Later, I used to travel to Colorado, Canada, Turkey, and Russia. All trips, I gave it to the baggage, and in only one I had it as a carry on in the cabin. Nothing happened, and it still works great. I do believe that it is a really great quality for its price. And also, very stylish! Lots of people in the airport and my friends complimented on its design! One last important thing is that it takes more clothes than expected!
on May 2, 2014
Better than expected. Was a gift for 18 yr old niece. She loves it. Perfect size for overnights, weekends to check out colleges, carry on for airplane. Loves the inside sections/pockets.
on January 28, 2014
Entirely adorable. 4 wheels are efficient when you carry it and it has extra zipper bags inside and you can use them on various ways. I love it!
on August 25, 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE this suitcase! Fits on-board, nice hard shiny finish. Rolls like a dream. The world landmarks design is so different and unique. Has only been used for one trip so far, but came out from the baggage claim (on board one way, checked the other) without a mark on it. It's also so easy to pick out from the baggage claim with the different design.
on August 11, 2015
This suitcase has gone on trips to Bolivia, Germany, and shorter trips around the United States and so far it has held up well. There is a lot of space inside, more than you would think. I have used it as a carryon and it has been checked and it is still in good shape. It does get a little scratched and scuffed, but if you don't care so much about the cosmetics of it, I would recommend this product. Additionally, it is an uncommon design so it sticks out well at baggage claim.
on January 7, 2014
Traveling with this suitcase is simply fun and attracts lots of compliments. I use it only as a carry on as I am not sure how durable it is. The sides seems a little thin but so far the suitcase has been on three trips and functions well. The spinner wheels are wonderful.