Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 8, 2015
This bag is a total con job! On my first usage of the bag, the zipper ripped away from the bag cloth material. To complete my trip, I epoxied the zipper back to the bag which held temporarily. No problem, you might say, for the bag comes with a 5 year warranty. And that is where the con comes to play: To obtain warranty, you must send them an identification of the problem, along with "$40 handling charge"! Which is a bit more than you would have to pay for another completely new bag!
on January 21, 2013
Appears to be well made for a reasonable price. We just got back from Cancun and it held up well. We even used it to haul groceries from downtown Cancun to our beach house... had it loaded up with about 80 pounds of beverages and food, and it worked perfectly.
on June 5, 2013
I use it for paintball equipment for my brother and I. We haul around all of our equipment, loaders, tanks, etc. It is a perfect size and easy to move around with the wheels. Had ordered a larger one, then returned it, this one was perfect!
on April 10, 2013
It was the perfect size and durability I was looking for!!! was able to pack it full without it tearing or the zipper breaking I love it!!
on August 8, 2015
I bought this for my son to take to dance competitions with all of his costumes in it. The bag itself is nice and very sturdy- perfect for a tweenage boy. The extra pockets on the side are nice, and I think the zippers are very durable and well done. Our only complaint with this bag is with the rolling feature. The wheels are set too close together, so almost every time we wheel this from one place to another, we go over a bump or a crack in the sidewalk and the whole bag tips over to one side. When you are in a hurry, this just adds a little more stress to the occasion, as my son has to stop moving, right the bag and make sure it is just so before using the wheels again. It was easier for me to just carry the whole thing for him. Overall, we're pleased with the rest of the bag, I just wish a little more attention had been given to the placement of the wheels to keep it from wanting to take a tumble every time we use it. Kind of defeats the point of the rolling bag.
on December 18, 2014
I have not traveled with this bag yet so I can not speak to its durability. I will do an update after I actually have an opportunity to travel with it. What I want to address is the very strong chemical odor when you first get this bag. Mine has been on the back porch in the open air for 3 days and there is still a lingering odor. I have sprayed the inside pretty heavily with Fabreeze to try and combat the smell. I like the look and size of this bag and hope it holds up for my trip. Just be sure you allow enough time to get rid of the smell before you need to use the bag.
on July 23, 2014
I didnt get the chance to see if I like it or not, because upon opening, there was a horrid smell, as I dug down deeper, noticed there were rips and holes all over the luggage , there were matted balls of fur and loads and loads OF ANIMAL DROPPINGS.....Im too terrified to see if there is a dead animal somewhere inside the box!!!
on August 5, 2015
4 stars for a good value. Schlepped food for 21 people onto a ferry and over a gravel trail. Reasonably sturdy. Rolls easily. Only downside is the incredible stink when you first unzip it. Took 2 days to air it out. Even then, we put the contents into a plastic bag before packing into it. Plan to use it for short trips.
on July 25, 2013
This is a great value for the money. It is the perfect carry on piece of luggage I have been looking for!!
on January 29, 2013
Only received this today but looks like a great bag although a little larger than expected. Will use this on my return to Australia next month and hopefully will stand up to the rough handling by the airline luggage handlers. Will do an update after I have arrived home.