5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
Needed a bag that would hold sports equipment and clothes when flying. This bag is huge....we love it. Instead of checking 3 bags on our next trip this one bag will fit everything. Seems to roll smoothly also.
Published on October 23, 2011 by S.A.Nick

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor qualty
Published on February 28, 2012 by Brian J. Wagner

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor qualty, February 28, 2012
The first time I used this bag one of the clips on the cinches broke. The clips seem to be of a very low quality. I am concerned about the overall quality of the construction and how the bag will hold up. The manufacturer wants $25 to return the bag under their 3-year warranty despite what I believe to be a manufacturing defect. I would not recommend this product. There is a reason it is priced under competitive products.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible quality, May 20, 2013
I purchased this duffle bag for its size and price, we made one trip last week. Nothing but clothes in this bag, so it weighed about 40 lbs fully loaded. When we got off the airplane and went to claim out bag, we found both handles had ripped off and the side seams had split from being picked up. I thought it was the airline just handling it roughly, nope. As we picked up the bag off the claim return the other side ripped and the zipper failed as well. Horribly made and poor craftsmanship too. Size is great! But since we can't do anything with the bag after one trip, it was a bad choice in purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, October 23, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality control, June 4, 2013
Brent A. Thale (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Received this bag today, the very first time I zipped it closed both metal zipper handles came off the end of the zipper track, rendering the bag useless. The top two zipper handles are not captive apparently due to a manufacturing defect that left the zipper track dangling loose instead of properly sewn into the fabric to make it impossible to remove the zipper handles.

Seems like a decent bag, but will have to return since no amount of effort can get those zipper handles back on the track after they've come off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on First Use, March 4, 2012
Pull handle broke on first use. Lots of room but hard for daughter to tote. Megabus would not allow do thier size restrictions.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh..... Its okay, April 28, 2013
If you are looking for a large bag... THIS IS FOR YOU! It holds plenty and airlines do not consider it to be "SPECIAL" so they wont charge you anymore then they already do. Thats the good news..... The Bad news is IT STINKS of a synthetic stentch... Anything you put in this bag also reeks of this odor I cant explain. There are 3 plastic rails on the bottom. 1 of them snapped in half on me already on its first flight. Its just okay it works for me the rolling action is nice. It has 3 SOLID rubber heavy duty wheels on it. Many pockets and lots and lots of space. Overall it OK The Synthetic Stench that comes with it is very very strong. I have had it a month the smell is starting to fade (Slightly).

4.0 out of 5 stars This bag is huge, March 7, 2013
It is very roomy and you could fill it with tons of stuff. We use it for trade show materials and airline travel and it works well for that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag!, October 15, 2012
Super fast shipping and a pretty good bag. Make sure you pay attention to the dimensions because this is HUGE!! I didn't realize how large it was going to be. My brother coaches baseball and uses it as a baseball bag- perfect for that!!

3.0 out of 5 stars not awesome, January 31, 2014
Bag's size is great, wheels work perfectly, side pockets are good size, but the zipper broke on it's first use...

4.0 out of 5 stars WoW...its big for sure, January 2, 2014
This bag is definitely x-large. Bought to use as luggage for my pet when traveling. Plenty of room for all my pet's travel gear, although I might have over estimated how much room i would need. No opinion of the quality as of yet cuz haven't taken road trip since purchase.

Rockland Luggage 40 Inch Rolling Duffle