5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!
this luggage is awesome. its a good size for a 2-4 day trip, lots of pockets to put smaller stuff in. the color pink was a little darker that i was expecting, not to darker so dont worry about the color. there was one thing that did not see on the bag was on the over the shoulder strap, there was no little shoulder padding thing. BUTTT!! no big deal i just thought it was...
Published on March 31, 2012 by Nickai Dumham

1.0 out of 5 stars Not made very well
I purchased this as a Christmas gift. Cute bag, however, After only ONE use, the bag start too pull away from the zipped. No worries right because it has a three year warranty right. WRONG! THERE IS A $25 S/H charge. The bag was only $17.
Published on January 15, 2012 by Rocketgirl007

‹ Previous | 14 5 637 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT worth the money., January 24, 2013
I purchased this bag as a workout bag. I want to used it to put my MP3, Cell Phone, washcloths and makeup remover pads for the gym. The item(s) was received in a good amount of time, however once I opened the bag and inspected same, there are huge black stains in the inside and outside of the bag. I purchased the Pink Dot and since the color is light you can see them clearly. I took pictures but was not able to download them here. I have purchased hundreds of items from Amazon, however this is the first review I have type EVER. Not Happy with this purposed at ALL. Good thing I have only planned to used it as a workout bag. PS. Read the warranty that came with it, no use in sending it back, it will cost me $25 to sent back and the bag was $16.00. Not worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 30, 2012
Exactly what I was looking for. Over night bag. It would make a great carry on or even a large diaper bag. So stylish

5.0 out of 5 stars good size luggage, December 23, 2012
Right size for traveling on an airplane and have no check in baggage can put in overhead bin on airplane

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain, November 26, 2012
Bought it as an overnight bag for my hospital stay for my daughters birth. Perfect size for all I wanted to bring. Nice for it's price too. Got another one, (solid black) for my bf (who stayed in the hospital with me even though he had to work one of the days).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, January 12, 2012
I ordered this bag as a simple overnight/weekend bag and it is perfect. There is plenty of room and it is sturdy. I love it and would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi Pink Dots, January 8, 2012
Mel (Missouri) - See all my reviews
Great Bag Perfect Size for what I wanted this bag for! Has worked out great for me so far!!! I think that I am going to enjoy this bag!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars 19 inch tote, October 11, 2011
I thought the bag was very nice. My daughter used it for school and of course the end has already ripped out. She is hard on stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bag for little money!, May 9, 2014
I was looking for something to use on my trips over to England. It was perfect. Lots of pockets and roomy. I was able to fit an outfit, blanket, book, pillow, tablet, slippers, and all the random little things you need for an overseas airplane ride. I plan on using it for my next trip over, and if it even lasts one year it's worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockalnd Pink/White Polka Dot Tote Bag, July 13, 2011
I absolutely love it! I bought it for my trip to Utah with my boyfriend and this bag is SO cute! It fit all of my clothes perfectly and I love the side pockets. Fits perfectly for Carry-On luggage, this was the only bag I brought and I was able to pass through security with a breeze. I especially LOVE the pink, it's my favorite color (:

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, March 11, 2014
I have only used this bag twice, and it has only been to carry overnight clothes inside. the bag has already started coming apart at the seams. I read the reviews AFTER purchasing but it's too late now because the bag is already ruined. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. I wish someone has forewarned me !

‹ Previous | 14 5 637 | Next ›